Asking for some assitance from my friends here...for my Dad

Thank you everyone...Willie, I PM'd you...

All, if this isn't feasible, please don't think twice...just trying to do my best to honor my Dad's wishes. I very much appreciate your thoughts and prayers :love:

I'm so sorry to hear about this Michelle.
I wish I could be there for your dad.

Instead I send all my best wishes and love to your dad, you and all your family.

Dave.

Just say when and where...I will try my hardest to be there to honor your Father! My grandfather was a vet and I'm in the AF...anything for a fellow rider and Vet!! Stay strong, he needs you too!!

Michelle , My Prayers go out to You and Your entire family ! I am sorry about your father :please: I went thru the same thing with my Dad and it's the hardest thing to go thru . You always have us to lean on !!! Days go by and you never forget but they eventually get better . God Bless You and Your Father .

Thoughts and prayers for you and your family, Michelle. If my schedule allows, I will be there! I will touch base with Willie.

Michelle, I'm very sorry about your situation. If there's any way I can make it when the times comes, of course I will.

Prayers for you and your Dad.

Well nuts, I take a few days off for knee surgery and come back to read this. So sorry to hear, my thoughts and prayers are with you, Omar and your dad. I don't think that there is anyway I will be able to make it there, wish I could.

Sorry to hear. I dread the day I have to make arrangements for my father. I'll be in Va. for at least a couple more weeks. If I'm still here, I'll ride down.

Chelle, I would love to be there to support you and your family. Let me see what I can do, if nothing else, please accept my prayers and well wishes. I know full well what its like to a father, only 2 short years ago since I lost mine.

Michelle, I work for Ft Washington Harley Davidson. PM me some info and I will contact our HOG chapter to see if they can help. Or text it to me .. 540-223-3785 Paul

Sorry to hear this michelle!! :-( this one really got to me as I lost my dad to cancer 1 1/2 Years ago. (he was only 52). My prayers go out to you and your family. It's something I don't wish anybody to have to go thru. I know very Well how hard it is but, be strong!!!!

I am so sorry, been there myself and know what you are going through... Be strong, I'm sure that is what he wishes for you as my mother did for us. CANCER SUCKS!!! If I could ride with you I would in a second. My Prayers to you and your family.

Back