Michelle's Dad is at peace...

omslaw

Michelle owns my Busa
Staff member
Administrator
EDIT: info posted by the funeral home: http://www.bristow-faulkner.com/wordpress/index.php

EDIT: date of service: 2:00 pm, 25-sep-2012
At Bristow-Faulkner Funeral Home, Saluda, VA

Michelle and I will be riding to honor Dad. Anyone in the area is welcome to join us. We understand that not everyone can make it, but perhaps you could ride in his honor that day.

-----------------

Just a quick note to let everyone know that Michelle's Dad is finally at peace; no more pain. His battle with cancer ended a short while ago. Both his daughters and family were all with him as his journey here ended; and he is now able to ride with all of our brothers and sisters.

Woody (Michelle's Dad) rode his Harley until he no longer could. His wish was to have lots of motorcycles at his funeral. He is a Vietnam Vet and Michelle has secured the Patriot Guard. She and I will also be riding and we would love for anyone else who would like to...please join us. We will post details once we know them.

Until we meet again, Dad. Love you

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Last edited:
I am so very sorry. Please accept my sincerest condolences. Prayers continue to come.

Most sorry for her loss. No more pain and only eternal bliss in heaven on two wheels to you great sir.
Our world is one hero less today but heaven has gained an angel.

My deepest condolences to Michelle, You Omar and the rest of the family.

I'm so sorry. I wish we could ride with you at the funeral.

Very grateful that he is no longer in pain and so sorry for your loss Michelle. It sounds like he was a great man who loved life, and also did a job that few civilians are willing to do. :bowdown:
I would be happy to ride for his cause, make sure and get us details as you get them.

RIP!!!! Prayers sent to Michelle and her family for strength during these hard times!!! :-(

So sorry to hear, i have let everyone here at the bash know!

Please if there is any thing we can do let us know!

Condolences to the family, friends, and loved ones! As a member of the PGR, my sincere respect and thanks to Woody!

Back