Soldier from Ft Hood laid to rest today protest

There was a young man from the SE Kansas area who was the first Afghanistan casualty to come from here. Everyone, and I mean people from all over, lined both sides of the streets for the entire mile and a half from the church to the cemetary. As if on cue, it started to rain when the young man's body was moved into the hearse and started on the way to the cemetary. We hosted a very impressive (especially for our small community) armed services memorial procession for this young man and hundreds of patriotic people came to show the proper honor and respect to him and his family for his service to our country. The Topeka 'taganists also came and established a presence right at the entrance into our veterans cemetary. The city had enlisted our community college sports teams to 'stand guard' between the citizens of our country and these misquided fruit loops of Freddy Phelps. It is a shame the name of our state and state's capital have to be associated with this type of idiotic lunacy. At the end of the service at the cemetary, and again as if on cue, the rain stopped and people went home soaked, as if it were, in the tears of Pappa over the conditions surrounding such ceremony. I just hope someway, somehow the light would come on in the mind of those who don't know or understand the history of our country. We are by no means perfect, but at least we continue to try and make it right instead of making it worse for those who are still trying. :please:

Patriot Guard Rider here as well....
Your Pop's is top notch in my book!
For our fallen Heroes a moment of silence....... A prayer, a thought, and thanks given.

Member of the Patriot Guard Riders here too.

click here
Home

Does anyone know where you can sign-up to find out where the rides are going to be? I would like to be involved in any that are in NC.

As far as the Phelps clan go.... I don't understand how anyone can find justification to protest a funeral. They are not a true Baptist church for any of you that may think all Baptist are that way. These people are nuts!

Does anyone know where you can sign-up to find out where the rides are going to be? I would like to be involved in any that are in NC.

As far as the Phelps clan go.... I don't understand how anyone can find justification to protest a funeral. They are not a true Baptist church for any of you that may think all Baptist are that way. These people are nuts!

The NC State President is: Ronnie"Triker-Reb" Faggart ronniereb@hotmail.com

Here is the National Site: Home

:thumbsup:

i'm a proud member here in mass. for that very reason. i have a problem with protesters invading a fallen soldiers privacy with family and friends for one last time. :mad2:

Patriot Guard Riders :thumbsup:

Patriot Guard Riders.jpg

Back