Patriot Guard/American Legion Riders

Pecan Pouch

P-squared, Poochie or US Marine
Registered
I just finished up with a funeral for a local soldier that was KIA that Phelps was here to protest. Just thought I would post a few pics and show you how we do it here in Kansas. We had over 600 Patriot Guard Riders/American Legion Riders from all over the state attend this funeral to be sure that the dumb@sses that Phelps brought was not seen or heard. This is the town I grew up in, with a population of about 4000. I was part of the honor guard.

100_1841.jpg

100_1843.jpg

100_1852.jpg

100_1863.jpg

WP_000035.jpg

gad dang, 600 bikes: my hats off to you Kansas brothers :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
P.S. Pity the fool who would even think of tangling with you guys

Great job!:bowdown: I wish I didn't have to work weekends, I would have loved to show my respects, and put down the crazy group from Topeka.

Very impressive to see that much support for one our countries heroes. :bowdown::bowdown:

How did you rig the flag and how does it hold up? Were you able to ride with any speed or just slow with it flying?

Is there an email listing to get on for announcements? Ntt dad lives in kansas and dogleg love to lend a hand.
Posted via Mobile Device

go to Patriot Guard Riders and register there. You will get all the info on the local leaders in your area and be able to sign up for email alerts.

I do caution you. There must be what I think to be a strong minded person because you can get those daily and sometimes multiple a day and its just really a hard thing to be rocking what you think is a bad day and felling all sorry for ones self and then one of those mission emails come through.

Your welcome, even no thanks is needed, IMO the ones that deserve the thanks is the ones that have lost their lives and their families for defending our freedom and losing a loved one.

zukracer, I built the flag mount, it bolts in place of the grab bar. I have ran a couple of miles at 80 mph without a problem. But is mostly used at 40 mph and less.

mynewride, I am from a lil town called Holton, about 30 miles north of Topeka. We had a couple of Gold Star Mothers come up from Wichita today, also had some riders come up also.

Blue'87GT, If your in Kansas go to The Patriot Guard and sign up. It is the easiest and fastest way.

Right now we have 3 more alerts for fallen soldiers in the area that we will be doing soon that was in that were among the 30 of the special forces that was killed when that helicopter was shot down on the 6th.

Last week American Legion Riders from all over the state helped with Extreme Makeover and many others build a house for a Wounded Warrior in Ottawa, Ks. The show will be airing in September.

You guys did a great thing. Hope phelps enjoyed all that exhaust when you all were riding in and out.

Back