Congress bars military funeral protesters

It is their right to protest, thats part of freedom. I think the law should read they can protest at funerals, but if they get shot, stabbed, severly beaten, run over, set on fire, dragged behind a truck, their house burnt down or severly harrased during the protest or anytime there after for a period of 1 year, then tuff #### they deserve it.

I dont agree with what they did at all!!!

still dont like them

<!--EDIT|warwgn
Reason for Edit: "doubble post some how??"|1148674603 -->

It is their right to protest, thats part of freedom. I think the law should read they can protest at funerals, but if they get shot, stabbed, severly beaten, run over, set on fire, dragged behind a truck, their house burnt down or severly harrased during the protest or anytime there after for a period of 1 year, then tuff #### they deserve it.

I dont agree with what they did at all!!!
I like that idea...

Ski mask + bat = Counter Protest

I support their right to protest, and I support the law's right to try to catch me after displaying thier brians on the sidewalk.

I really dont think we need an additional law for this.

anyone want to do some specops?
If you have the right toys, I'm available.

My wife talked me out of attending one of the funerals just up the road a piece. I was so pi$$ed when I heard they were going to be there. Basicaly the only other thing that kept me here was, I can't afford to go to jail. Not for the crime that I am capable of doing, had I been there.

On the other hand I was thinking of the LEO paintball guns with the pepper rounds. That should disperse these a$$holes in a hurry. I don't care where they are protesting.

I support their right to protest, and I support the law's right to try to catch me after displaying thier  brians on the sidewalk.

You can always count on the dude for a "Great" quote and solution to a problem...LOL. I agree with you, of course with the bat and ski mask, we could bring a whole new meaning to the next "Busa Bash" if we all show up riding Busas to counter protest...

I support their right to protest, and I support the law's right to try to catch me after displaying thier  brians on the sidewalk.

You can always count on the dude for a "Great" quote and solution to a problem...LOL. I agree with you, of course with the bat and ski mask, we could bring a whole new meaning to the next "Busa Bash" if we all show up riding Busas to counter protest...

It's a sad day for the human race when you can't attend a funeral in peace.

<!--EDIT|05 Busa LE
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148681774 -->

Back