Marine's Father Will Not Pay Court-Ordered Funeral Protesters' Fees

I'll have to give it to O'Reilly on Fox. He anounced tonight that if the Family had to pay, HE WOULD PAY THE FINE. I really don't care who says what about O'Reilly, and I don't care if Fox News pays. I'am just glad someone with the CASH $$$$$ and Grit would finally say, "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH" with these wacko Courts :beerchug:

I have tried writing a comment 3 or 4 times an just noting comes to mind or rather I can't align or present the words an keep it civil, so my best of luck to fallen soldiers family.

But i really think if he had killed him on the spot an gone with temporary insanity he would of gotten a free pass an maybe a few thank you an get well soon cards. :whistle:

Sometimes youy need to just follow your heart an go with it

Ohh buddy, I sure do wish I was there to meet those protestors in person. They would have not gotten anywhere near that family or the funeral. This is a disgrace that this is happening to a family that is already in a difficult time.

I'll have to give it to O'Reilly on Fox. He anounced tonight that if the Family had to pay, HE WOULD PAY THE FINE. I really don't care who says what about O'Reilly, and I don't care if Fox News pays. I'am just glad someone with the CASH $$$$$ and Grit would finally say, "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH" with these wacko Courts :beerchug:

saw that too

Hats of to O'Reilly...:beerchug:

First I agree again with all....insane it is to do what they did.
I would have just called a relative with a Toyota , had him come DRIVE OVER ALL OF THEM and then say OMG my accelerator stuck !
Why use a gun ! Takes too long !
Flatten those Ffers !

Second their act and what they do is again something I can't understand.
Free country yes you can protest but at a funeral no, with signs that defile the lord God , NO , with signs that say God loves dead soldiers or some crap like that , NO .
The irony is his son died defending their right to do what they did , exercise free speech in their minds , write or wrong .

Third legally he's a loser.
If you initiate legal action action against another and lose you inherit their legal fees in your loss.
It will wind up being two sep issues .
One of whether or not he owes their legal fees and the other whether or not they can stand at funerals and protest .
In this case the two are intertwined but he has now lost his case thru appeal and at thus point the judge had no choice but to demand he pay their fees .
A country of laws must follow them and that is the law.
Sue someone and lose , you pay their lawyer

They should be given to the Taliban, and see how long it is before they're screaming for the help of the military to save them.

they were paid for protesting??????? I thought protesters were voluntary, not a job.

wrong on many levels

no..not paid for protesting.
Money for legal fees....so who really makes the profit here?

Back