Westboro Church plans to protest funerals of Arizona shooting victims

And on a related side note.
This piece of s**t should already himself have been shot and buried.
67322833.jpg

He's smiling in his mug shot soon after having committed this act? Taunting, mocking, ridiculing the system, his victims and us as a society. Now the legal system will get involved , lawyers, judges and all others will earn a living from their involvement in this and millions will be in the mix instead of an eleven cent round of .22 spent on the one responsible and moving right along....
No doubt he did it , no question of his guilt , mentally deficient or not he is not in need of another breath of fresh air. Fly me to Az. Put me in coach ! I'm ready to play .

Shot a nine year old girl ! May she forever rest in peace. I got a daughter ?
I cry for her parents. That Ffffer is smiling ?!!!

I'm waiting for the day that someone gets the full westboro group in one place and does a drive by on them....hopefully they do two, one with a TON of flame throwers to get a good sizzle then a second one to put them down for good. Those people really have no place on this earth except to feed the worms :whistle:

The way it looks, he'll be sent to a MENTAL Institution for the rest of his life :rulez: . Which is what in our system, 20 years ??? ? He's a certified NUT CASE with a Felony Background (Drug Conviction), so how did he get cleared to purchase a GUN :whistle:

I just don't understand why what that so called church does is not considered "HATE SPEECH"? They were in IL last week and could have been arrested for stomping on the American flag, but the cops were too busy making sure people didn't get out of hand to arrest them for it.

Personally I think someone needs to get pictures of all the members of this "church" and plaster them in every gas station, hotel, restaurant, grocery story, KOA, public bathrooms, etc.... and just start denying these people service. They will stop when they get hungry. What pieces of crap. Open up Guantanamo bay just for them.

The way it looks, he'll be sent to a MENTAL Institution for the rest of his life :rulez: . Which is what in our system, 20 years ??? ? He's a certified NUT CASE with a Felony Background (Drug Conviction), so how did he get cleared to purchase a GUN :whistle:

Great question.
You all still think we should relax the gun laws in this country now?

I don't get it, the way I'm reading this is the church wants to picket for anti gay protests :poke: WTH doe this have to do with the funeral of a 9 year old girl~??~

I'm glad some groups are going to be there as a buffer

so how did he get cleared to purchase a GUN :whistle:

I believe he had taken his father's gun

^^^^
+1
The gun didn't do it the person did. Let's not forget that.
The worst mass killing in the USA was done with one gallon of gas as a guy upset his girlfriend would not come out of a nightclub torched the place killing almost 100 people.
The guy in Az seemed to become almost instantly wanting to kill people.
Had he not obtained a gun he would have acted in another way for sure , it was only a matter of time.

The real question is , is once again a loon slips thru the supposed red flags and is still out there without having been properly evaluated for mental health.

And on a related side note.
This piece of s**t should already himself have been shot and buried.
67322833.jpg

He's smiling in his mug shot soon after having committed this act? Taunting, mocking, ridiculing the system, his victims and us as a society. Now the legal system will get involved , lawyers, judges and all others will earn a living from their involvement in this and millions will be in the mix instead of an eleven cent round of .22 spent on the one responsible and moving right along....
No doubt he did it , no question of his guilt , mentally deficient or not he is not in need of another breath of fresh air. Fly me to Az. Put me in coach ! I'm ready to play .

Shot a nine year old girl ! May she forever rest in peace. I got a daughter ?
I cry for her parents. That Ffffer is smiling ?!!!

Guy doesn't care, that is why he is smiling. He knows exactly what he did.

Great question.
You all still think we should relax the gun laws in this country now?

The thing is. like Outlaw Busa said, the laws would make no difference. Then just the outlaws have guns....

And here in the great state of IL, they are trying to do away with the death penalty, because there are "too many innocent people " in jail. OK, I can agree that there are some that may have been wrongfully convicted. BUT, when you open fire in public, killing and injuring multiple people and a NINE YEAR OLD CHILD, there is no doubt that you did it, for whatever reason.... You need to be put to death right then and there. I do not care if you are mentally insane. No kidding! You HAVE to be insane to kill people. Just do it and save the taxpayers and states the money and time of a trial.

Now THAT would be a deterrent to all these copycat killings.......

i just wanna cry- these people are so lost, they cant be found...
if only they couldn't be found...:whistle:

He kill all those people and now he id going to mental facility that is bull. I'm pretty sure he knew what he was doing.
RIP little princess

The fact of the matter is people died and that cannot be changed.
I do not own a gun nor do I want to. I have no need to. My rights my rights! you all scream,
What about the rights of the 9 year old that is now dead?
I do not understand the reasoning behind wanting to own a gun. They are made for a specific purpose. Do not hand me that target practice BS. Yes Blanca I understand the philosophy of guns don't kill people, people kill people. So, do we get rid of people? You can have all the laws in the land, as long as there are hand guns/rifles, we will have more terrible tragic incidents to live through and cope with.

I'm not looking for a pissing match with gun owners, I have friends that own and carry, super responsible individuals. I just think there is a better way to avoid such tragedies.

I don't get it, the way I'm reading this is the church wants to picket for anti gay protests :poke: WTH doe this have to do with the funeral of a 9 year old girl~??~

I'm glad some groups are going to be there as a buffer

I believe he had taken his father's gun

No sir, that hand gun was purchased by the killer himself through a local sporting goods store in Tucson.

I can't wait for someone in prison to make him his BIOTCH - "boy your sure got a purty mouth"....I won't shed a tear for him.

Frankly, if we'd publicly execute the PoS (after his trial) it might serve as a DETERRANT to others thinking the same. People are busting on Palin right now saying that the Tea Party is inciting this stuff, but our TV/Movies/Video Games and all other forms of entertainment now glorify this kind of violence - which one shares more of the blame?

Life sentences provide much less deterrance than the DEATH SENTENCE. I've got a 9 year old little girl - justice is to give him to her PARENTS. I'd save the taxpayers gobs of cash....

The church members are obviously thankful for the 1st amendment of the Constitution, otherwise we all know they would have suffered a wonderfully horrendous beat-down the very first time they started implementing their agenda.

Plus the second amendment guarantees gun ownership rights, regardless of common man/woman interpretation. Without going too far into the debate, the problem does seem to center around an obviously troubled person slipping through the cracks. It will be interesting to see how he actually came into possession of the weapon; whether legally or illegally. An investigation will reveal that. We have heard about mentally ill folks killing with swords, knives, bats, pipes, etc...True, the potential for greater casualties can occur with a firearm but a person skilled with a sword or knife can do tremendous damage in a crowded place too. The individual flying under the radar, or the one person that everyone who knows them realize they are mentally ill, that is the real problem.

My opinion and I'm sticking to it!

Last edited:
Back