Michelle's Dad is at peace...

my condolences to michelle and her family. may he be greeted with the highest esteem at the pearly gates. my prayers continue for ya'll and the family as you continue through these next few weeks and months. if theres anything i can do to help im here for you all even if you just need someone to talk to. still awaiting word from lurch on his trip. but do know i will be riding on that day reguardless in memory of Woody fellow soldier, fellow rider, and loving father may he Rest In Peace :please:

Sorry to hear for your loss, but happy to hear of his peace.. Prayers continue for everyone who knew him.. Please know I'll be there in spirit and thoughts..

Michelle,
again I am sorry for your loss. He will be missed dearly.
I will not be able to come as planned. My own dad is now in the hospital in ICU and they don't know what is wrong, so I have to stay close by here. I am so sorry, I wanted to help make his final wish come true. I will be there in spirit.

Please call if I can do anything for you.

My Dad will be 82 tomorrow. I'll be a little more grateful tomorrow.

Very sorry to hear this news. Thoughts & :please: are with Michelle, Omar and the family.

EDIT: info posted by the funeral home: http://www.bristow-faulkner.com/wordpress/index.php

EDIT: date of service: 2:00 pm, 25-sep-2012
At Bristow-Faulkner Funeral Home, Saluda, VA

Michelle and I will be riding to honor Dad. Anyone in the area is welcome to join us. We understand that not everyone can make it, but perhaps you could ride in his honor that day.

-----------------

Just a quick note to let everyone know that Michelle's Dad is finally at peace; no more pain. His battle with cancer ended a short while ago. Both his daughters and family were all with him as his journey here ended; and he is now able to ride with all of our brothers and sisters.

Woody (Michelle's Dad) rode his Harley until he no longer could. His wish was to have lots of motorcycles at his funeral. He is a Vietnam Vet and Michelle has secured the Patriot Guard. She and I will also be riding and we would love for anyone else who would like to...please join us. We will post details once we know them.

Until we meet again, Dad. Love you

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

I don't have my bike back yet. :unhappy:

My prayers are with all of you!

Tom.

I am really bummed out. My rear wheel is still not repaired (waiting on pars) so I will not be able to ride up for the service. Very sorry guys but know my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Thank you all so much!!

Been a rough couple of days and tomorrow will be incredibly hard. I'm dreading it.

I promise to write everyone that's contacted me soon. The outpouring of thoughts and prayers is overwhelming. I don't know how to ever thank you all.

Kevin, please keep me updated on your Dad and I hope he will be ok, and thanks for the attempt...means so much.

Thanks to those heading my way...I'm so humbled.

:love:

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

Very sorry or your loss, I really wanted to be there, but I was in the hospital with my dad the last couple of days and cant get off work any longer. Sorry I could make it. My condolances for you, all family & friends.

Michelle, Jen and i just got home from the bash. We will be there Tuesday, we not sure if we are going to ride down or trailer to your house, well know in the am!

Back