Apologies to vabusa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you guys...didn't mean to diminish the point of Doug's thread up there...I appreciate you guys...
smile.gif

I found some humor in it maybe that was wrong i suppose i laughed at the wrong thing and should have stood and questioned that before i made a post if i was in the wrong i apologize i have nothing but pure respect for the women on this board

Dang. I don't know if I need to apologize or not. I like Michelle. I think she's a class act. Given that the thread was taken down as soon as it was, I don't believe I even posted there but I can see myself getting a little out of hand if I'd've seen it when some bizarre mood were upon me.

Blame it on the alcohol. It's just a lame excuse but SOME people will buy it! Just not me.
biggrin.gif

Michelle, you're a doll. Keep up the great work and know you're loved by all!

--Wag--

Guys...
smile.gif
Everything's cool...something silly got outta hand, I've since joined therapy (yeah, been there for about an hour now) and I think they've agreed to up my meds, give me some special "alone time" and a place with a view...
laugh.gif

Back when I seen the thread I seen nothing offensive at that point, but it must have gotten outa hand, any any case Disculpame Michelle
wink.gif
...Now then, who's up for a game of cricket?

Once again re-enforcing why I hang around here.  I'm not even sure if I SAW that thread, let alone wether I posted there or not:blush: , but the fact that a thread with questionable posts toward the weaker (:p ) sex was removed is just plain cool.

also cool is the apologies from members that did post.

Proving once again that this IS the place to be.  At least for folks like me:D

Thanks Cap, for running a tight ship and thanks VA for doing a super job here.

Every place needs a womans touch.  It'd be pretty boring here without ya!
+1
And I think Michelle is one of the BEST spokes people I've ever seen. Please keep up the GREAT WORK!

I think it is important that Michelle did see the humor in it.  The fact is that she did not have a choice in the matter, and others including family may not have had the same opinion in the humnor.
+1
I cannot remember what I said but I think I said something. Michelle knows me and knows most of you as well. Thanks Captain for fixing a problem. Even if some of us didn't see it.

Paul

Can we still pick on Sled and Rev?

I guess I should stick with my day job. Sorry to any who were offended. --Warren

I guess I was out of line. It was all in fun. Everyone here knows that Michelle is a happily married woman, and wouldn't do anything to offend her or her husband (Mike), on purpose anyway. Everyone likes Michelle and appreciates her for WHO she is and her job as a moderator here.
I have never met her or Mike in person, but would love to one day. From what I have read, I think Mike is a pretty laid back person, and he knows that everyone here likes to pick on her. She holds her own.
But, I will say "I am sorry" if I offended her or her family in any way.

Brian

I was hoping it would just die down Brian...was going to send you a PM saying thanks, but got busy...
smile.gif

So, thanks and NO WORRIES, okay? Everything's cool and thanks for your kind words...we got a few laughs for a bit, I know what I'd look like in some different kind of, ummm, outfits, and the TPBUSA pic will never disappear...
smile.gif

All is well here...
cool.gif

smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back