vabusa, i think i love you

MIKUNIMAN, THANKS FOR COMING IN HERE. I WAS GETTING SICK OF ALL THE ATTENTION. IM NOT USED TO ALL THIS POMP AND CIRCUMSTANCE OVER LIL OL ME... NICE BIKE.. ALL GREAT BIKES THINK TOGETHER... MY BIKES NAME IS NOW OFFICIALLY CALLED <span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:purple'>SPANKASAURUS (BARNEY)</span></span> SO DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT.. NOT THAT YOU WOULD
wink.gif
  NOW GET THOSE FRONT ENDS UP IN THE HAYABUSA SALUTE... ( I REALIZE THAT SOME OF YOU CANT WHEELIE, AND IM NOT PICKIN ON YOU... SO NO MORE NEGATIVE MAIL...
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
)  MAN IT SEEMS LIKE I KEEP APOLOGIZEN FOR EVERYTHING...  I GOTTA GET SOME THERAPY..
blush.gif
Wellllllll a lot of us around here could use therapy.
wow.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Come down my way better roads.   CT RI138 to CT.165 to CT149.  I will catch you but I promise not to hurt Barney.  I actually love Purple, even have a little <span style='color:purple'>Purpl</span> o my <span style='color:green'>Green</span>Dragon.

i HAD A LITTLE GREEN ON MY PURPLE DINOSAUR, BUT TOOK HIM TO THE DOCTOR AND ONE SHOT CLEARED IT UP.. HA HA...

HURRICANE PARKING NEXT TO THE SILVER CAR

<!--EDIT|jfksmith
Reason for Edit: None given...|1088795553 -->

122_2260_jpg.jpg

HEY! Talk about hi-jacking a thread...let's get back to obsessing over me, will ya?!
ices_rofl.gif

Damn hi-jacker "wanna be in the spot light" no sharin' mother f...
wow.gif
tounge.gif

after re reading this post , i have decided that it could be taken the wrong way and deleted it.. you know the more and more I think I have to sensor myself , the more I just want to say nothing... good ole u.s.a...

<!--EDIT|jfksmith
Reason for Edit: None given...|1088803779 -->

I just notice that I post about 3 posts a day, and thats only cuz I had to defend myself..
argue.gif
I noticed VABUSA averages 10 a day, its was only 3(give or take 7)   a day till I started this post... man , talking about making someone famous.. you can thank me any time.... i make you famous while i make myself infamous.. crazy world aint it... <marquee> the notorious spankasaurus strikes again....</marquee> ok she is gone , no more cartoons for me, i guess im still on probation...

<!--EDIT|jfksmith
Reason for Edit: None given...|1088803429 -->

ian_helmetA.JPG

I just notice that I post about 3 posts a day, and thats only cuz I had to defend myself..
argue.gif
I noticed VABUSA averages 10 a day, its was only 3(give or take 7)   a day till I started this post... man , talking about making someone famous.. you can thank me any time.... i make you famous while i make myself infamous.. crazy world aint it... <marquee> the notorious spankasaurus strikes again....</marquee>
So you're gonna try to go from stalker to gettin' banned for lewd pics, huh? Man, you're on a roll!
laugh.gif
I've been slapped for pics that were a LOT more tame than that one. You might want to change it...

Personally.. I have stopped being the moral police, I dont get paid of enough to harras people

jump9.gif

Personally.. I have stopped being the moral police, I dont get paid of enough to harras people

jump9.gif
Yeah, but Revlis apparently gets a kick outta smackin' us around over things like this. Must just be a power trip or sumpin'...
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1088801068 -->

argue.gif
I noticed VABUSA averages 10 a day, its was only 3(give or take 7)   a day till I started this post... man , talking about making someone famous.. you can thank me any time.... i make you famous while i make myself infamous.. crazy world aint it... <marquee> the notorious spankasaurus strikes again....</marquee>
So you're gonna try to go from stalker to gettin' banned for lewd pics, huh? Man, you're on a roll!
laugh.gif
I've been slapped for pics that were a LOT more tame than that one. You might want to change it...
Nahhh she is covered unless I missed something. Ohhh it was edited so I guess I did miss something.
wow.gif

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1088801911 -->

argue.gif
laugh.gif
Nahhh she is covered unless I missed something.  Ohhh it was edited so I guess I did miss something.  
wow.gif
Nah, you didn' miss anything. It was the scantily clad cartoon chic that's there now. Yeah, she's covered. So was the one I had deleted from my post.
wink.gif
Remember the granny dancin' gif that I posted to someone's birthday thread?
rock.gif

Not that I give a shid, bro. Even when I surf while workin', it's from home. No kids around so anything goes as long as it doesn't offend me. That's quite hard to do...
wink.gif

I was just givin' the guy a heads up based on the beat down I got in the past.
laugh.gif

wink.gif

laugh.gif

ok she is gone, being on probation is tough... replaced with a pic of my son.. next is spankasaurus getting arrested for doing the spanky dance.... i promise to be more careful from now on as to not offend anyone else on this site, so help me (insert whoever you pray to here ).... sign john

ok she is gone, being on probation is tough... replaced with a pic of my son.. next is spankasaurus getting arrested for doing the spanky dance.... i promise to be more careful from now on as to not offend anyone else on this site, so help me (insert whoever you pray to here ).... sign  john
Hope it was clear that I wasn't offended. I just didn't want to see you get another smackdown so quickly after the other one, man. You've had a tough enough week!
biggrin.gif

ok she is gone, being on probation is tough... replaced with a pic of my son.. next is spankasaurus getting arrested for doing the spanky dance.... i promise to be more careful from now on as to not offend anyone else on this site, so help me (insert whoever you pray to here ).... sign  john
Hope it was clear that I wasn't offended. I just didn't want to see you get another smackdown so quickly after the other one, man. You've had a tough enough week!
biggrin.gif
Thats why I didnt hit him full with both barrels, figure th poor guy had enough verbal abuse, being called a stalker, weirdo, pervert, etc etc.. got tired of bashing him, and his repsonse were so polite and nice, just wasnt any fun lol..

Serilously, I kind of felt bad for jfksmith, and others.. seems like we have been hammering a lot of people around here latley pretty quickly, and I am just as much to blame, I think the last few hammers I started. Which is the reason I cam kind of backing off, kind of feeling like an arse hole.

Figure this board has monitors, and I am not one of them so it is not really my place to say anything, period..

That way I can stop feeling like a jerk
smile.gif

actually thrasher, You got my respect for sticking up for michelle, whether you wanted my respect or not  
beerchug.gif
, . You got even more for conversations since then. As for my polite responses, thats what I do rather than to get pissy with people who dont even know me. I also can be an arse as you put it, i just try my best not to put off that impression. Too much going on to get into petty arguments when usually they really arent worth it. Others however probably dont want my respect or care either way. Bikers are a pretty close knit kinda guys and when you add women to the mix, you gotta be careful cuz for everyone biker who is a gentleman there are 10 who have the I am biker hear me roar attitude with caveman perception that men are better... I like the fact that so many guys stuck up for michelle, and we all agree she can handle her own. And in the long run, hopefully I will get along with everyone who Wants to get along with me... The few that already ruffled the unrufferable (is that a word) feathers are simply not worth a response... thanks again for the greeting and I look forward to meeting and riding with a bunch of you guys and girls. Laughs will be had by all... take it easy and ride safe.... john

We are not that bad. The picture was not bad it was even covered, so no problem.

Hey I got it!! lets pluck the Emu fist THEN shave em smooooth!!!, then maybe Barney can spank the EMU!!!

Back