vabusa, i think i love you

beerchug.gif

Jay

ok, here is my .02, The readers digest version of my controversial post. I was talkng with my wife after I had exhanged pics of our kids with michelle (VABUSA) and told her that there was a girl who not only likes bikes but had her own busa.(due to a severe accident 2 years ago involving a close friend of ours, my wife is dead set against them or riding them and buying one was worth than pulling teeth), her comment was you must be in love...  So thats where it all started, and to Michelle, if there was any disrespect to you, I apologize. Then I read that I am weird and a stalker and a freak and so on.. Im pretty easy going and really dont do much to ruffle any feathers. But for a group of people that impressed me so much when I first signed on to the site right after I got my bike, A couple of people really having me scratching my head when it comes to making a few online remarks towards taking a ride to see me and so forth) like I said in my last post, Newport is small and you'll never find me hiding...

New England is small..  Lighten up.. Most of what was said back to you was in fun, however we have had stalkers nad some strange ones on the boards before so most of us are watching for that.  
biggrin.gif
Based on what you said you will be fine, don't take all of us so literal.
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1088728110 -->

biggrin.gif

ok, here is my .02, The readers digest version of my controversial post. I was talkng with my wife after I had exhanged pics of our kids with michelle (VABUSA) and told her that there was a girl who not only likes bikes but had her own busa.(due to a severe accident 2 years ago involving a close friend of ours, my wife is dead set against them or riding them and buying one was worth than pulling teeth), her comment was you must be in love...  So thats where it all started, and to Michelle, if there was any disrespect to you, I apologize. Then I read that I am weird and a stalker and a freak and so on.. Im pretty easy going and really dont do much to ruffle any feathers. But for a group of people that impressed me so much when I first signed on to the site right after I got my bike, A couple of people really having me scratching my head when it comes to making a few online remarks towards taking a ride to see me and so forth) like I said in my last post, Newport is small and you'll never find me hiding...
Dude... you are obviously a man so don't take it personal... You should know that people could take that post the wrong way when no one is familiar with you yet... It takes time to get to know people to decide if they are weirdos or not...

Don't blame the board members for looking out for one of their own... they would do the same for you if you were in this situation...

If anything, I can't understand why you think the post was "so innocent." You didn't give any detail other then to come off hitting on VaBusa...

In the world that we live in, you can't be too careful and you can't trust anybody. Everyone who has any sense about them know that people will generally go to great lengths to protect their loved ones if you know what I mean...

Cloud

by the way... I still don't trust you. Of course I don't know anyone personally enough on this board to trust them with my family's well being either...
wow.gif

Allright you sick Puppy I want to see Barney Back up there ASAP!...

I am sick of seeing all these "HARDCORE" Take myself so damn seriously Avatars... Now get barney up there, He kicked ass!!!!
biggrin.gif

Uhh yeah. actually the demented side of me kind of liked Barney, I mean it was sick in an innocent way muah ha ha.

whos ur daddy!!!! ehem...
biggrin.gif

We want Barney we want Barney.. We want Barney.....

hey VA!! can we trade you for barney?

Just askin... easy... easy.. settle down..
tounge.gif

Like Ninja said, we've had bad eggs before. Maybe we are a little sensitive and prolly WAY overprotective (Rev has been known to go off the deep end before over this.
wink.gif
) of our female friends here. It's because we take great pride in runnin' the kind of site that the females feel comfortable hangin' out on.

Yeah, we cut up and play around, but we all "know" each other. I think this thread would have been taken in a whole different way had you been around longer, and if not for the bad eggs in the past.

I'm convinced at this point that you meant no harm. I truly think it was all in fun. I also feel like you sort of got a raw deal in this thread. So, until I see you do something that indicates otherwise, you're good in my book, bro.
beerchug.gif

Now, let's all get back to talkin' about ridin', or racin', or chrome, or anything but this topic. Everyone cool with that?
rock.gif

I thought so. Now, I'm off to torture vabusa some more in the thread I started about her new paint job.
biggrin.gif

BT

Well, I'm glad jfksmith signed back on...I figured he was watching this thread and decided not to come back...
wow.gif

I was in no way offended...you'd have to know me better to know that most of what I say is in a joking way, so any reference to stalker was solely in jest...I can take care of myself, and I'm not too worried about anyone coming after me anyway...it would no doubt be their mistake (ha ha)

The guys have pretty much said it...they're real good about looking out for the few gals on here, and for that, I'm very happy...it's the BIG reason I stay here...jfksmith and I exchanged a few PMs and I knew he was married, so I didn't take his post to be much more than the compliment I believe it to be...no harm, no foul...I greatly appreciate the kind words...I really do...in retrospect, I wished I'd let you guys know he's married; it might have helped clear things up some...

So, jfk...don't let the guys here deter you from jumping right in...they meant no harm, and Cloud9 said it right...we'd pretty much jump to someone's aid on here, no matter who they are...it's a fairly tight knit group...but certainly not one that others can't become a part of...

Welcome to the party! Glad you found it...

AND BRING BACK THE PURPLE DINOSAUR!!!
tounge.gif
cool.gif

JFKS.  I am always looking for Busas to ride with.  Dont be a stranger. I am easy to find, if the Busa is green most likely it is m.

As for Barney...

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1088787145 -->

barney.gif

Well since I have been informed of some misgivings of others on this site in the past in the form of giving women the skeebies and running them off, that wont happen with me. Like I said in the past, I do not ruffle feathers and don't get mine ruffled to easy either except that I had to defend myself for not meaning what you thought I meant, you see what I mean. Thanks for the positive pms from alot of you guys, I truly appreciate the welcome and as soon as Barney is revived from Ms. pacman, he will be back.. And since I am not one to mince words , for all you guys who I know are going to be fun either talkin to or riding with, thanks for letting me in... and for people like bigpoppa who like to throw names out there , You have the right to say whatever you like dude, just be a man and say it when we are face to face. You will never hear me call anyone anything, its not the way I was raised. Now all you guys out there thinking I am a trouble maker by calling someone out. I have explained my background to some of you guys and do not really have much more to say than , im not calling anyone out.. and from the philosopher jfksmith, "

had to finish my post... uh hmmm... from the philosopher jfksmith "newport not very big and you will never find me hiding" take that any way you would like.. I have a pretty nice house not too far from the water and anyone can come over anytime they would like for a cook out or for a ride... or if you need to talk to me for any other reason, thats where I am... take it any way you want... ride safe guys and again thanks for reconsidering my banishment from such a great place like hayabusa.org. I like it here and If I can help anyone in anyway, I will... AND TO NINJA EATER... I AM GOING TO HAVE TO CHANGE MY BIKE FROM BLACK AND PURPLE TO JUST PLAIN PURPLE CUZ THAT BARNEY BLOWING UP THING IS JUST PLAIN WRONG... CANT KILLEM IF YOU CANT CATCH HIM RIGHT... ALTHOUGH AS NEW AS MY BIKE IS AND SINCE ITS PRETTY NUDE AS FAR AS MODS... IM SURE YOU CAN CATCH ME.

wheelie.gif

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!
AND NINJA EATER, DONT SHOOT HIM RIGHT AWAY EITHER....

purple.gif

SO LETS GET BACK TO TALKING ABOUT RACING OR RIDING.... SO IM GOING TO RIDE SPANKASAURUS(BARNEY FOR THOSE WHO DONT KNOW HIM) DOWN TO GET CHROMED AND THEN IM RACING HIM UP AND DOWN 95.. SORRY TO HAVE POSTED SO MANY TIMES, BUT NOW THAT I DONT FEEL SO MUCH STRESS,,, I FEEL FREE AGAIN,,,,:D
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Barney Barney Barney!! YEAHHHHH HE's Back!!! Spank it Barney Spank it
jump9.gif

Welcome back jfksmith
wink.gif

SO LETS GET BACK TO TALKING ABOUT RACING OR RIDING....  SO IM GOING TO RIDE SPANKASAURUS(BARNEY FOR THOSE WHO DONT KNOW HIM) DOWN TO GET CHROMED AND THEN IM RACING HIM UP AND DOWN 95.. SORRY TO HAVE POSTED SO MANY TIMES, BUT NOW THAT I DONT FEEL SO MUCH STRESS,,, I FEEL FREE AGAIN,,,,:D
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
That's what I'm talkin' about!
beerchug.gif
Glad this thing is ironed out so we can get back to talkin' shid.
wink.gif

biggrin.gif

MIKUNIMAN, THANKS FOR COMING IN HERE. I WAS GETTING SICK OF ALL THE ATTENTION. IM NOT USED TO ALL THIS POMP AND CIRCUMSTANCE OVER LIL OL ME... NICE BIKE.. ALL GREAT BIKES THINK TOGETHER... MY BIKES NAME IS NOW OFFICIALLY CALLED <span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:purple'>SPANKASAURUS (BARNEY)</span></span> SO DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT.. NOT THAT YOU WOULD
wink.gif
  NOW GET THOSE FRONT ENDS UP IN THE HAYABUSA SALUTE... ( I REALIZE THAT SOME OF YOU CANT WHEELIE, AND IM NOT PICKIN ON YOU... SO NO MORE NEGATIVE MAIL...
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
)  MAN IT SEEMS LIKE I KEEP APOLOGIZEN FOR EVERYTHING...  I GOTTA GET SOME THERAPY..
blush.gif

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1088794589 -->

biggrin.gif

SO LETS GET BACK TO TALKING ABOUT RACING OR RIDING....  SO IM GOING TO RIDE SPANKASAURUS(BARNEY FOR THOSE WHO DONT KNOW HIM) DOWN TO GET CHROMED AND THEN IM RACING HIM UP AND DOWN 95.. SORRY TO HAVE POSTED SO MANY TIMES, BUT NOW THAT I DONT FEEL SO MUCH STRESS,,, I FEEL FREE AGAIN,,,,:D
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Come down my way better roads. CT RI138 to CT.165 to CT149. I will catch you but I promise not to hurt Barney. I actually love Purple, even have a little Purpl o my Green Dragon.

biggrin.gif

Back