vabusa, i think i love you

jfksmith

Registered
boy michelle, are you real.. your smart, humorous,nice bike, cute kid, there is one lucky guy out there.. im assuming its a guy cuz the kids are so cute but forgive me if I am wrong.. dudette, i wanna ride with you.. ha ha... nice talking to you... sorta...

rock.gif

hey! GET IN LINE, PAL! I saw her first and I am STILL trying to win her heart, mind, body and soul. So far, I have only suceeded with none of those. ;) This sounds more like a "Random Thoughts" or TMI post

A frickin Spanking Barney.
One thing is for sure he is from New England!!
And Newport ain't that big a town.
I think we need to make a call!!!

Talking about looking for the worst in people.. I thought it was funny that a woman had alot of good qualities and rides a busa on top of it.. you are taking it all wrong, brings out the tough guys on board.... The spanking barney was my sons idea( which shows you the innocence in it all, since all he saw was a dancing dinosaur) but to all you tough guys... see what you want , think what you want and then some day open your minds and most of that stuff will flush right out along with everything else... and newport is pretty small all visitors welcome... you wont find me hidin....

Talking about looking for the worst in people.. I thought it was funny that a woman had alot of good qualities and rides a busa on top of it.. you are taking it all wrong, brings out the tough guys on board.... The spanking barney was my sons idea( which shows you the innocence in it all, since all he saw was a dancing dinosaur) but to all you tough guys... see what you want , think what you want and then some day open your minds and most of that stuff will flush right out along with everything else... and newport is pretty small all visitors welcome... you wont find me hidin....
Ok, I sort of thought your post was prolly innocent until you responded like this...
rock.gif
Now you're just comin' across as a wierdo.
wink.gif

Oh great...the husband's gonna love this one...
wink.gif

Stalker? Maybe...

No...we compared pics of kids on Busas...we "virtually" met just yesterday, and what can I say? I'm just so damn irresistable, he loves me already! He has yet to see the ultra-b*tchy side I often display in real life, so the affair will no doubt be short...

Thank you for the compliment...yes, HE'S one lucky guy...but, I'm also one lucky girl...

I am real, but remember, somewhere, some guy's putting up with my sh*t!
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif

.....ANYWAY..... Welcome to the board jfksmith! good to have another busa rider in our weird lil online family. We really are an okay bunch.
smile.gif
But we are real men and tend to protect our fellow female busa riders pretty well. Have you posted pics of your black and purple Busasaurus yet?

Regulars: chill, guys! I think you're all still paranoid and twitchy after that rash of immature posting and newbies that recently occurred. You know it takes a while to get the flow here. We all start somewhere.
smile.gif
My gut tells me he'll be okay

smile.gif

hey!  GET IN LINE, PAL!  I saw her first and I am STILL trying to win her heart, mind, body and soul.  So far, I have only suceeded with none of those.  ;)  This sounds more like a "Random Thoughts" or TMI post
You'll have to give up your obsession with Anna...
tounge.gif

Oh, and not so much talk of religion...I get migraines...
biggrin.gif
Shhhhh...

smile.gif

Back