Encounter with Hells Angels

1320Busa

#1 stand up playa,fug with me,RSD will k
Donating Member
Registered
On Saturday a bunch of us (18 in all) jumped into the RV w/Keg and headed to Sacramento for the Easyrider show. Its was 32 degrees out and some of my buddies were determined to still ride (2hrs). We get to the show have to pay $75 for public parking because the RV took up 5 spots. My buddies took up another 2 spot with there bikes, a couple of the guys have friends that are HA's and always give us those support your local red & white-you know the ones. We wear them on our helmets etc. well it paid off on Saturday.
We are walking back after the show back to the RV and we see 2 guys by the bikes. One guy is sitting down and the other is standing next to him. First thing that comes to our minds is this guy must be hammered. The biker standing has the HA rocker vest on (6'3 250-300). They were next to my buddy Carls bike (custom) before Carl could say a word  the HA says, this guy was messing with your bike, we noticed your sticker so we made him sit here till the owner comes back so you could see who was fuc... with the bike. I was like is this for real? After Carl looked over his bike the and nothing was wrong with it so the HA let him go, the guy starts to walk and then he yells RUN that guy booked.
laugh.gif
We couldn't stop laughing, we thanked him an invited him to a few beers before he headed in to the show. Apparently the club he is with seen this guy messing with the bikes asked him if it was his, he said no he was just looking, they new he was full of shat so the HA pushed him down and made him sit there till the owners of the bikes (us) showed up. We were shocked and asked him how long he was going to wait. He told me until the owner showed up or a club member came to get him. The HA goes by the name Gomez nice guy we BS for about a half our he asked what I ride I told him a Fatboy and Hayabusa. His responce was supprising he looks at me and says you have to have big balls to rider those things. He said he rode on a few years back and scared the shat out of him. He did say that is the only ricerocket bike that they do like. Gomez finished his beer handed us some decals and headed for the show, We all looked each other like did that just happen and laughed about it.

That poor guy is probably still cleaning out his shorts.  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

That was the best story I have heard in a while. That is Great. I have ran into a few HA's and have never met a bad one yet. They have a meeting/party place on the river near my wife's grandparents farm. They all TRY to keep their bikes quiet when they ride by. Have talked to them down there a couple of times.

Good story
beerchug.gif
I always like to hear of riders looking out for other riders
wink.gif

Back