TRE on dyno results

I posted this for everyone to see what I seen... what can I say. It is what it is...on the dyno at wot. :laugh:

You aren't the first person to run something based on a dyno reading. Actual results on the street/track may change your mind... :whistle:

have you done any dyno numbers with the flies out? i was going to have mine done but of course the dyno place went out of business this winter... i've been running mine without them this season your right a little choppy but i don't mind... just looking for some real number differences...
Let me check, did a bunch of testing last year and that was one of the topics (I think torque numbers after mapping were very good down low vs. A mode) choppy but good, but we are on a new computer system now.

Cool info, thanks! :beerchug:

TRE, at the least, removes the speed limiter, right?

You aren't the first person to run something based on a dyno reading. Actual results on the street/track may change your mind... :whistle:

I played some before the rain and it feels better. My buddy with the gsxr 1000that we took it off of said his bike was sluggish now. He wants me to run the TRE all week then take it off and compare. I will do some street testing against bikes I have run before and see if anything changes. It's a simple plug and play add on so if it doesn't do good in the real world I will take it off. :beerchug:

Can you answer why the dyno shows a increase if there isn't going to be one on the street or track? Isn't a dyno used to show if the aftermarket add ons make a difference or not like with exhaust, pc3, or anything? From your statement my bike may be slower with the changes before the TRE even though the dyno shows a increase with the cannon and Bazzaz. I haven't been able to further street test due to the rain, but all the other dyno increases made a different on the street. I don't mind the debate but you have to back up your statement...:beerchug:

It would really be tough to discern the difference of two bikes if they're max hp varies by less than 1%. You could run the same bike with no changes on a dyno five times in a row and have the same amount of variance between runs.

It would be nice to see what the average power number look like with and without the TRE.

I have the gi-pro tre and a gen 1 so i can choose on/off 4th 5th or 6th gear maps and still no if I'm in 1,2,3,4,5,6 gears

I took mine off and my bike still goes over 186...what gives?

Unless you have a older Busa (1999, 2000) it should have the restriction. The speedometer on almost every bike is not acurate, shows a higher speed than what you are actually doing.

I have the gi-pro tre and a gen 1 so i can choose on/off 4th 5th or 6th gear maps and still no if I'm in 1,2,3,4,5,6 gears
I use 5 with the Gi-Pro or OFF...It does bypass the speedo that I know for sure...as far as power gains, not tested... :beerchug:

Last edited:
Back