TRE on dyno results

Dozerdriver

Registered
Had my bike on the dyno today at HPC. While on the dyno Greg tested if the Ivans TRE would make a difference or not. Ran my bike without it and then with it.... no changes were made and never left the dyno. Here is the results..
without TRE - 182.03 SAE and 104.78

with TRE - 183.63 SAE and 107.34

The bikes power comes in sooner... and I do notice the improvement while riding.

P1030064.jpg

Had my bike on the dyno today at HPC. While on the dyno Greg tested if the Ivans TRE would make a difference or not. Ran my bike without it and then with it.... no changes were made and never left the dyno. Here is the results..

The bikes power comes in sooner... and I do notice the improvement while riding.

:thumbsup::thumbsup: thats about all my bike did

Don't forget that is a wide open throttle pull ONLY. Take it to the track and compare numbers then do some roll-on's with another bike and see the difference... ;)

T.R.E. SUCKS!!!

Anyone who thinks otherwise is an idiot.

cheers
ken

T.R.E. rock!!!!

and anyone who thinks otherwise is an idiot.

cheers
ken

All I can say there were no tricks, I hate TRE's (don't sell this one) in general but the numbers don't lie. Again it was a day of fun in my shop..... :beerchug:

I like how the secondaries open sooner around 4200 rpms...distinct torque curve change. Neverthethess........off to work. :bowdown:

Dozer I told you someone will swear me and Ivan are buddies......enjoy your day. :beerchug:

1.6 hp added.Maybe a bit more at part throttle???Its all about power to wieght ratio.Lose 10 lbs and Be just as fast wihout the TRE.

Greg, does the X-TRE perform in the same manner with the Gen II?
NO...on or off saw no power change, but it did seem to bring power on slightly faster....but in my opinion......there are options that work a little better for the price. :beerchug:

Last edited:
Been there makes things a little choppy, a busa for pure race duties...yank em. At the very least they are an airway obstruction........

have you done any dyno numbers with the flies out? i was going to have mine done but of course the dyno place went out of business this winter... i've been running mine without them this season your right a little choppy but i don't mind... just looking for some real number differences...

Last edited:
Back