To Kanji or not Kanji, that is the question.

Yes, it is either a plainly odd thing to do or perhaps a bold action to put a nonsymmetrical symbol on both sides of a bike. It has been a stumbling block here, particularly for those customizing their bikes.

@fallenarch is schooled in design and worked this problem out as well as anyone could:

I
I ordered a 4-8 and plan to set it up at 6” or whatever length the links will allow me. 1st gear hits on my 2-3” current arm are still a little too nosy happy for me.

Plus it should give me the space I need for boost and wheelie control
I was talking to a friend and he used to have 4-8 the bike looked very nice but changed to 2-6 he said the bike spinned to much and now the bike performs much better

I
I ordered a 4-8 and plan to set it up at 6” or whatever length the links will allow me. 1st gear hits on my 2-3” current arm are still a little too nosy happy for me.

Plus it should give me the space I need for boost and wheelie control

So looking at all these pictures again I realize it’s the left hand side decal that makes me want to remove them. I can’t stand how it doesn’t flow with the body lines. Why the hell would Suzuki be that stupid.
Have you seen the white with the black Kanji i like it ill see if i can find it

So looking at all these pictures again I realize it’s the left hand side decal that makes me want to remove them. I can’t stand how it doesn’t flow with the body lines. Why the hell would Suzuki be that stupid.
There she is white with black kanji

Screenshot_20230407_215410_Google.jpg

I

I was talking to a friend and he used to have 4-8 the bike looked very nice but changed to 2-6 he said the bike spinned to much and now the bike performs much better
My plan is to start around 7” and remove a link at a time till it’s consistent. I think 5-6 will be the sweet spot. He’s not the first person I’ve seen say that too.

I like the black Kanji and it’s definitely a possibility for me, but I need to get it mirrored so the left hand side doesn’t look so stupid

My plan is to start around 7” and remove a link at a time till it’s consistent. I think 5-6 will be the sweet spot. He’s not the first person I’ve seen say that too.

I like the black Kanji and it’s definitely a possibility for me, but I need to get it mirrored so the left hand side doesn’t look so stupid
what size swinger you have right now

what size swinger you have right now
I’m on an evil 0-4, set around 2.5. The bike works great, and going longer is purely because I want a little more length to help control 1st gear 40 hits. I’m not trying to jockey this thing every race or carry the wheel through the 1-2

I’m on an evil 0-4, set around 2.5. The bike works great, and going longer is purely because I want a little more length to help control 1st gear 40 hits. I’m not trying to jockey this thing every race or carry the wheel through the 1-2
did u already order a swinger? i have a new 4-8 evil but im thinking +4 is all i need. maybe work something out?

I’m hoping no one realizes that

View attachment 1665268

LOL

About 6 people here on the forum will know. Among the rest of civilization, no one will ever know. How can we be sure of this?

OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE!

They do not even notice a shocking gorilla walking by. You are perfectly safe doing this in this civilization my friend. Symmetrize away! Oh, you also will have to pay me cash not to point it out to everyone. I am just that way, apologies.

Back