My 48 LED Kanji Mirrors

(InfiniteReality @ Aug. 29 2007,10:14) LED Calculator a friend of mine & I put together (I initally wrote a VB program but that won't work on here without someone to host it... So I gave him the formulas and he wrote the web-based program)... =)

http://24.143.29.254/led/
I will host the vb file for you..

Also, the mirrors are an interference fit in the housing? just heat for 6 minutes at 350 and pry them out? if so, what do you pry them with?

O.K. I'm 44 years young and can't see that well! How hard would it be for me to get some mirrors done as a senior citizen?
poke.gif

Have any pic of the sand blasting machine, vinly sticker stuff, and which whole did the wiring go through at all obstacles noted on install?

Sand blasting machine was just a sand blaster gun I got for $15.
Vinyl sticker material is just the stuff they make decals out of. You can buy a foot of it from any sign shop locally or I bought a 15"x30' roll for $18 online.
I had to drill one hole out of the bottom corner of the mirror for the wire to leave the housing and go into the rubber boot for the mirror stalk. Then goes through a hole I drilled in the base and where it mounts to on the bike to get it inside the fairing.
smile.gif

(Smoke_Dog @ Sep. 14 2007,07:09) O.K. I'm 44 years young and can't see that well! How hard would it be for me to get some mirrors done as a senior citizen?
poke.gif
Explains the huge Microsoft Paint collage on your signature.
lurk.gif

I started mine last night, I put the mirrors on a piece of wood inside my oven at 350 for six minutes, pulled the mirrors off with a suction cup, as soon as i am done I will post pics

what type of cost did you have wrapped up in this project? Tell me more about the sandblasting gun... really $15? I'd like to try this myself.

Back