replace signal lights with driving, led in mirror?

Ken02busa

Donating Member
Registered
I was thinking I would mount some cool leds in the front of the mirrors, because I cant find any cool looking stock replacements, and install some projection style lights where the factory signal lights were. Has this been done? You wouldnt think it would be so tough to find OEM style mirrors with signal lights built in. I like the kanji built into the mirror, but 180usd - no thanks.

Definitely. sounds cool.
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|BUSA-MAN 24-7
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139083712 -->

The reason I am thinking this, is I pioneered a deal at the last Motorcycle show, where we are now the Canadian Distributor for Mototeck and they have the coolest lights. I am going to try and tackle this soon, this weekend I am throwing another 30 hp on my RX1, changing pulleys on the Supercharger. Maybe next weekend I will tear into the lights.
If anyone is looking for lights, undertails, etc, take a look at that website, get ahold of me.

The reason I am thinking this, is I pioneered a deal at the last Motorcycle show, where we are now the Canadian Distributor for Mototeck and they have the coolest lights. I am going to try and tackle this soon, this weekend I am throwing another 30 hp on my RX1, changing pulleys on the Supercharger. Maybe next weekend I will tear into the lights.
If anyone is looking for lights, undertails, etc, take a look at that website, get ahold of me.
You should consider send an' email to The Captain,he's the site's owner. You could ask about advertising,maybe sponsorship,get a banner going. Probably help yer sales bigtime. The guys on here are a very tight knit group,but when the see you have the Cap's approval,so might sell some stuff.

go go

RSD.

Actually, the company I work for doesnt do retail anyway, its strictly wholesale, I was more thinking more that guys could take a look and see what they think of the stuff.
I have been thinking more about the mirror mod, and I am going to do it, just have to figure out how to get the mirrors apart without phacking them up too bad.

Back