I'm going to thro the kanji's back on...

I'm thinking maybe Chartruse Yellow RSD, or maybe a darker blue metallic,what do you think?

I say stay away from red, stick with chrome, black and blue, possibly white. Any way to make the kanji fade from one color on top to another at bottom? Say from Dk. blue to white/silver?

Hey RSD, how about chrome? You've got some platinum look going on, those chrome decals would set off that blue. Tapeworks sells the package.

tapeworks

I can't find the specific link for the chrome decals though. Check out, I'll post a pic of my silver/grey with chrome decals.

Hey RSD, how about chrome?  You've got some platinum look going on, those chrome decals would set off that blue.  Tapeworks sells the package.

tapeworks

I can't find the specific link for the chrome decals though.   Check out, I'll post a pic of my silver/grey with chrome decals.
Cool stuff, thanks for the link!
smile.gif

Rubbah....got the measurements early this morning. Unfortunately, I forgot the paper that I wrote it down on. From what I remember:

length (at longest point): 12in
width (at widest) 9 3/4 in

I forgot the other two measurements. Damn...
sad.gif

I am thinking silver or black for the colors/outlines....would look good and match the only other colors on the bike! lol

Logo_blau_silber.sized.jpg

post-6-17648-smurfsickle.jpg

If you go with a blue Kanji make sure it not exactly the same color as the bike like the above photo. The above photo lQQks pretty tight and the outline gun metal picks up the rest of the chrome and polishd metal on your bike .

Just my .02
super.gif

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1117194334 -->

I value the opinion of guys like BigDawg,Monty,Nijin,Chow,and of course Mr.Brown. All class acts with common sense and good taste.

Chrome it is.

Rhythm, cool Kanji from an' ALL:WAYS cool dude.

Thx Pac.

Chrome Kanji with black Hayabusa!
thumbs-up.gif

Also clear front signals, I can't believe with all that work you have done the amber footballs are still on there.
smile.gif
ain't I the lazy bastid...

that an' poor....
$13/ea from Kathy over at SH.org, dunno if she ships to Canada, if not PM me, we'll work it out.
hey thanks man...

very very cool of you, Mr.Brown

Back