where to get the kanji decals

gm1300

Registered
i just got all my fairings back fom the painter , i got a solid color paint job .

i didnt get the bike back together yet so i am not sure if i want to put some kanji decals back on .

if i decidied to put them on i could get factory ones or i was wondering if anyone knew where to get some nice aftermarket kanji decals

thanks in advance

If you search on E-bay, MCGraphics is a straight-up guy to deal with. I have purchased several items from him on and outside of e-bay. Got a couple kanjis from him-really nice.

There are some descent graphics out there, but in my opinion, no ones adhesive comes close to Suzukis, I bit the bullet on the last paint job and bought from Suzuki. NJ.

Sorry, double post again!

<!--EDIT|nitrousjunkie
Reason for Edit: None given...|1120183372 -->

Why did you paint your bike?  Its brank freakin' new!
i wanted a solid color busa , without all the busy stickers .

i was originaly wanting the 05 LE but i didnt like it that much once i seen it in person . i didnt like how off black paint clashed with the black frame .

i painted my 05 black and silver , all silver . i just took that exact shade of silver and did the whole bike . and it will have some carbon fiber accents .i also put a turbo on it . i will post pics once it is done . i am supposed to pic it up on saturday

Why did you paint your bike?  Its brank freakin' new!
i wanted a solid color busa  , without all the busy stickers .

i was originaly wanting the 05 LE but i didnt like it that much once i seen it in person . i didnt like how off black paint clashed with the black frame .

i painted my 05 black and silver , all silver . i just took that exact shade of silver and did the whole bike . and it will have some carbon fiber accents .i also put a turbo on it .  i will post pics once it is done . i am supposed to pic it up on saturday

Sounds bad ass, one thing is for sure.. a good custom paint job will use way higher quality paint than stock.

Even if you repainted your bike to the exact stock colors but used much better paint the difference would be huge.

Email me. I make any size and almost any color
GSX1400R.jpg

Back