Kanji colors

sixpack577

Top Gun
Registered
I've got a black/grey 2008. Does anyone know if somebody makes the side decals in other colors. I don't like the gold kanji. I'de like to find a matte or flat black kanji with the factory gray background. Or else a black kanji that will perfectly cover the gold one.

OUTLAW1300

Registered
Try eBay. I got my chrome kanji there for only 6 bucks. They have all different size and color. I peeled off my old kanji and just put on a new smaller one. Looks 10 times better.

:welcome: to the party buddy!

head east busa

Donating Member
Registered
If your looking for the same size the dealer has em too but your probably better off having one of the a/m guys mentioned above do it

sixpack577

Top Gun
Registered
I called the dealer i got the bike from and they didn't have any listed. With so many aftermarket companys out there I wonder how hard it will be to find a black kanji that will perfectly cover the old one.

I've got the black 08 as well and replaced the gold Kanji with reflective red. Kinda pricey but look awesome. I think it was like 40 something for both and putting them on was easier than removing the old ones....no air bubbles either. I ordered them from FastDecals.com

Busa_Nick

Registered
Tapeworks works well, I have the chrome version, its an overlay, but be careful and have someone install these who know what they are doin' ...

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GuiGold