Which Kanji?

Tango1300

Registered
I ordered what I thought would be the chrome Kanji decals for the 2001 Hayabusa. They came in a "Black Chrome" color. I never even knew these existed. I'm wondering if I should use them or wait for the chrome decals for my bike.

Given what these things cost... does anyone know exactly which year the chrome kanji decals were on the Hayabusa? I hate to keep ordering the wrong ones.

On another thought... maybe the black will look good on the yellow.

Come on critics... I am wanting some input.

The black chrome
super.gif

I can't remember what the rest of your bike looks like.

I'd say, gray frame/polished frame, gray wheels/chrome wheels = Chrome Kanji.

Black frame and wheels = Black chrome Kanji.

beerchug.gif

(thebbbusa @ Apr. 14 2007,12:27) I can't  remember what the rest of your bike looks like.

I'd say, gray frame/polished frame, gray wheels/chrome wheels = Chrome Kanji.

Black frame and wheels = Black chrome Kanji.

beerchug.gif
Well eventually Charles at Street & Track will sell me a set of BST carbon wheels to replace the chrome ones... I'm just waiting for a group buy so I can afford them. LOL!!

So I am thinking the black chrome will go on the bike tonight before tomorrow's ride to Texas World Speedway for the CMRA event.

like others have already said...on yellow?..definantly go ahead with the black chrome...jus think...yellow?...black?..

"The Blazing Killer Bumble Bee Busa"

laugh.gif

Give me your Addy and ill send you some pieces of differant colors and you can put them up there and see What they look like ..Carbon fiber would look good 2 ..

Back