Need ideas

I would park my Misty

Send her my way.

Your a lucky man. ( Very Beautifull Wife )

Sorry I distracted your posting...just had to joke with you! My Misty always gets a kick out of your posts on what you going to do with "Misty"... :laugh:

Check out the kanji from a 02 LE. That would look KILLER!

Bike & colorado 2005 pics 021a.jpg

I would say the black lettering only because I think it would stand out/contrast better with you paint job over the chrome lettering.

DEMMYM... You are always screwing around with Misty. You have to quit screwing around with my wife, Misty! haha...had to get that one in!

I ought to start a poll and ask those on this board which Misty would they rather ride... DEMMYM's Misty or My Misty (pic below)...:laugh::laugh: My wife is going to kill me now if she reads this!

Is "BOTH" an appropriate answer??? :whistle:

man thats a hard choice i am trying to figure out the same thing, im thinking either chrome or a glossy black to keep the theam going what do you think?

For your i would say chrome your theam seems to be red and chrome, keep it going... you next thing should be a chrome swingarm!!!! just a thought and expensive one...:laugh:

DEMMYM... You are always screwing around with Misty. You have to quit screwing around with my wife, Misty! haha...had to get that one in!

I ought to start a poll and ask those on this board which Misty would they rather ride... DEMMYM's Misty or My Misty (pic below)...:laugh::laugh: My wife is going to kill me now if she reads this!

Yup...think I am moving to Arkansas !! :bowdown:

Hot Dayum Bro, I am with you. You are a lucky dog!:beerchug:

You are the man :lol:

Blond Misty riding red Misty!:thumbsup: Nothing like a beautiful women on a hot bike!

Is "BOTH" an appropriate answer??? :whistle:
Hmmm, yeah, Mello77, your wife is gonna kill you.

Unfortunately, neither you nor Demmym is offering to let any of us ride Misty.

Actually, change that to

Fortunately, neither you nor Demmym is offering to let any of us ride Misty.

which is a good thing, because my wife would kill me! At least for one of those rides! :rofl:

Last edited:

Wellll, since you are offering! :laugh: (Dirty old man)

My wife is flattered with all of these posts...actually rolling her eyes. I will probably be dead by morning.
Posted via Mobile Device

Now if we ever meet up maybe we can get some Misty on Misty action, ( Pictures )

Back