Opinion Needed

Maybe one word on top of the other thou....

RSD.

lids.jpg

If you could make those up,that would be cool. How much? Thanks,

RSD.

Sorry bro, I have been super busy!

I can make those, I think it would be best it the words were side by side, two on once cover and two on the other. Not one on tope of each other.

Price is $75 shipped in the US.

Sorry bro, I have been super busy!

I can make those, I think it would be best it the words were side by side, two on once cover and two on the other. Not one on tope of each other.

Price is $75 shipped in the US.

You're the Boss. If thats how they work best,do it. How long does it take to get them? and how would you like to be paid?

RSD.

I should be able to ship by Monday if paid today.

Pulseperformanceparts@gmail.com is the paypal addy, thanks. Once I receive payment I will beging the design.

You will be paid in 5 minutes. Then I will work on a shipping address for you. I am unfortunately just north of the Washington state border. I can see the U.S. from my back yard,just not actually in the U.S.
Thanks Bro,check yer money basket in a minute.

RSD.

You will be paid in 5 minutes. Then I will work on a shipping address for you. I am unfortunately just north of the Washington state border. I can see the U.S. from my back yard,just not actually in the U.S.
Thanks Bro,check yer money basket in a minute.

RSD.

I got it thanks, I will start on the design and try the words both ways and post which one looks best for your approval prior to cutting.

Thanks RSD

Here you go, let me know if you want me to cut these. I think on the black this is going to look awesome, great idea bro!

RSD_zps268c8457.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here you go, let me know if you want me to cut these. I think on the black this is going to look awesome, great idea bro!

RSD_zps268c8457.jpg

Looka awesome,free set for great idea :whistle: The only other thing I thought of was YA,IT'S FAST REALLY FAST

With YA,IT's on top FAST on the bottom.

Is it a huge headache to reset yer equipment to try that? and give me a look see? I'll choose between the 2. thanks.

Rubb.

Looka awesome,free set for great idea :whistle: The only other thing I thought of was YA,IT'S FAST REALLY FAST

With YA,IT's on top FAST on the bottom.

Is it a huge headache to reset yer equipment to try that? and give me a look see? I'll choose between the 2. thanks.

Rubb.

Yes it's a pain in the ass, but I will do it to make you happy.

Here you go, just did it quick (10-15 minutes worth) would still need to check measurments before cutting

Pick one and I will get them cut

RSD2_zps0de4aeaf.jpg

Here you go, just did it quick (10-15 minutes worth) would still need to check measurments before cutting

Pick one and I will get them cut

RSD2_zps0de4aeaf.jpg

THATS THE WINNER. thanks bro,sorry for the hassle.

If anybody else wants this style...there will be a 20% surcharge payable to me for my copy right lawyer. :laugh: :rulez:

I think this is the best one yet....not that I'm braggin' or anything....:whistle:

RSD.

If anyone wants a set of these with text only I will do $65 shipped until Christmas at midnight, otherwise any design is $75.

Merry Christmas ORG

Back