dropping bike

riccoh

Registered
not really diggin the chrome but maybe it will grow on me.. since I wanted to sport all the black out and red for my 07 but I'll take it... and there is also the tripple chrome rear lowering links with hayabusa engrave on it... this might make me start chroming everything else
drools.gif

board_21.jpg

scared me for a minute, thought you had dropped your bike on your foot and broken it or something...looks like you are about to get bitten by the chroming bug
beerchug.gif

Those are some good looking pieces. I'm about ready to paint mine black. There are times when the reflection from the sun is blinding.

Not sure if congratulations are in order or not? The pieces look good, but you don't seem like you are set on the chrome route.

well the good thing its i got it all for only 220.00 and i just order the black 3 just in case... and since i had to take the wifey out and spend quality time I decided to just drop it at the shop and also picked up a black zero gro gravity DB windshield for it and its getteing all done up for me. the most surpricing thing is that the more time we spend togheter (talking about the wife here) the more taps she pick up for me so all say and done I will be happy tonight and so will she...
firedevil.gif

That's how it started for me as well. I'm now in the process of getting a chrome swingarm.
whistling.gif

Back