Opinion Needed

any headway on the raiders logo? Im all in when you get them cut. I started to think though I might end up driving my bike into a wall if the Raiders keep losing.

any headway on the raiders logo? Im all in when you get them cut. I started to think though I might end up driving my bike into a wall if the Raiders keep losing.

Yeah, he said he'd get that done after he changes it to the Broncos :moon: :laugh:

Yep!! I took it over a file to my FIL's last night and used his program to convert the file. I finished the program last night at midnight. Yours took the most work......:banghead::banghead: as I think I have over 3 hours into the file alone:moon: but it's done and it looks great!!:thumbsup:

101_6096.jpg

Just wanted to say thanks again!!! It looks amazing and really adds that little something xtra that was much needed :thumbsup: Well worth the money IMO and your speedy service was 2nd to none :whistle:

busa-1.jpg

Wow, those are very cool. If I didn't already have a set I got from PMR, I would definitely order a set. I may still this winter if you will still be making them?

Just wanted to say thanks again!!! It looks amazing and really adds that little something xtra that was much needed :thumbsup: Well worth the money IMO and your speedy service was 2nd to none :whistle:

busa-1.jpg

Thank you! Do you have a bigger picture?

Russel - I will be running another batch soon, keep in touch if interested.

Scott

:thumbsup: Like I said before you cant beat the quality for the price and the chance to have your own custom design is worth it IMO :bowdown:

I will honor this for this go around, but in the future I think these are going to be around $75 shipped a set.

What do you guys think of these?

200.jpg

Like it!

Some suggestions:

WARNING
ADRENALINE
RELEASE

BUSA
DARE 2 FLY

DO NOT USE
UNDER
200 MPH

ONLY 4 USE
OVER
200 MPH

BUSA
STAGE 1
ROCKET

BUSA
STAGE 2
ROCKET

FULL
THROTTLE
USE ONLY

Cheers!

Unfortunately, no. The vinyl graphics company wouldn't give it to me, and now they are out of business.:banghead:

You can pay a company to vectorize it so you can make anything you want in the future at any size you wish without distortion.

I'll plug it into my program and see if I can do anything with it.

Back