Kanji colors

sixpack577

Top Gun
Donating Member
Registered
I've got a black/grey 2008. Does anyone know if somebody makes the side decals in other colors. I don't like the gold kanji. I'de like to find a matte or flat black kanji with the factory gray background. Or else a black kanji that will perfectly cover the gold one.

Try eBay. I got my chrome kanji there for only 6 bucks. They have all different size and color. I peeled off my old kanji and just put on a new smaller one. Looks 10 times better.

:welcome: to the party buddy!

If your looking for the same size the dealer has em too but your probably better off having one of the a/m guys mentioned above do it

I called the dealer i got the bike from and they didn't have any listed. With so many aftermarket companys out there I wonder how hard it will be to find a black kanji that will perfectly cover the old one.

I got mine off of Ebay. I got the orange ones.

PIC-0003.jpg

I've got the black 08 as well and replaced the gold Kanji with reflective red. Kinda pricey but look awesome. I think it was like 40 something for both and putting them on was easier than removing the old ones....no air bubbles either. I ordered them from FastDecals.com

Tapeworks works well, I have the chrome version, its an overlay, but be careful and have someone install these who know what they are doin' ...

Back