Need Carbon Fiber Kanji's

MN72Busa

Formerly known as "Zuki"
Donating Member
Registered
Ok, I need some Carbon Fiber vinyl look Kanji's for my Left & Right fairing. I want the same size or even a tad larger than stock.

I really dont want to order off ebay, because you never know what your gonna get, unless someone has had some good experience with a vendor. Can someone here make them, or have any leads to where I can get some done. I dont need a whole graphics kit like Tapeworks offers, just need the 2 fairing Kanji's - but I want them done with quality Avery or #m vinyl so they dont fade or fall off within a few months.

Go to your neiborhood sign shop and get a quote most of the bigger ones will cut you graphics pretty reasonable .. If people keeps asking about them im gonna get back in it .

talked to the local shop, and they want to charge outrageous price for setup, etc... since they consider it a 1 off type of thing. Plus, they said they would have to sorta wing it because they never did a Kanji before.
sad.gif

find another shop .. All they have to do is pull off internet and change to line art and vectorize then cut .Not that hard...

Looks like im gonna have to set back up .. I did part time on the weekends and evenings but got to be to much have a job driving pharmaceutical drugs for retirement so i cant quit it to do vinyl full time

A little nudging on my part here...how long until you get back at it
biggrin.gif

Have to take care of some personal bus first wife had back surgery so im MISTER MOM for a little while boy more to it then i thought....LOL Have been seriously thinking about though ...

I got mine from e-bay along time ago. They were fine but the shop down the street does them also.

I got mine from e-bay along time ago. They were fine but the shop down the street does them also.

Back