Need help with new kanji color

MN72Busa

Formerly known as "Zuki"
Donating Member
Registered
Well, I've decided to change up the look of the Busa a little, and need some help deciding what color Kanji I should go with. I will also be adding a Suzuki sticker along the lower fairing. So...what color would look good...Im thinking maybe gold, yellow, white, carbon fiber would look good but think it would get lost on the color of the bike. And as far as the Suzuki sticker should I get it to match the Kanji's or go for some contrast?

Here's a older pics of the bike...doesnt show the woodcraft cover (Black), or the frame sliders (CF)...so how about some input. Any Photo-Shop experts?

vv1a1.jpg

john2.jpg

What color(s) do you have in your helmet? I see red there but you stated they're older pics. Let's see....
[*] CF Kanji and "GSX1300"
[*] Gold "Hayabusa", "Suzuki", & "R"

What color(s) do you have in your helmet? I see red there but you stated they're older pics. Let's see....
I still wear the same color gear, and the same Helmet...sometimes I wear my Blk/Red/Wht Alpinestars jacket. I love the CF Kanji Idea, but afraid it will just get lost in the color scheme...Sorta looking for a little Snap-Pop in color.

bad Pics...

<!--EDIT|Valium
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155792244 -->

What color(s) do you have in your helmet?  I see red there but you stated they're older pics.  Let's see....
I still wear the same color gear, and the same Helmet...sometimes I wear my Blk/Red/Wht Alpinestars jacket. I love the CF Kanji Idea, but afraid it will just get lost in the color scheme...Sorta looking for a little Snap-Pop in color.
Do you care about matching your gear? If so, I say go:

[*] Red Kanji and "GSX1300"
[*] White "Hayabusa", "Suzuki", & "R"

I'd Go with a Gold Tinted Carbon Fiber Decal. Something that matches your wheels and such.

300Busa - You The Man!
biggrin.gif

Awesome Work, Man I envy you PhotoShop Artist's...if you have any other Ideas for color...let em fly! Thanks Man
cool.gif

I think the gold would good with a gold grab bar also...let me work something up.

Yah, Im really liking the Gold Kanji! I guess Im now thinking of Gold?CF look, Gold-Chrome or Flat Gold with no shine....hmmm....Photoshop really helps a guy get an idea before spending a bunch of cash....Much, Much appreciated 300Busa...also sent you a PM
cool.gif

Hey Valium, if you plan on buying from Tapeworks, you can get a sample of all of their yellow/gold colors sent to you for free. Just call them up and ask.

That way you can REALLY see.

Hey Valium, if you plan on buying from Tapeworks, you can get a sample of all of their yellow/gold colors sent to you for free. Just call them up and ask.

That way you can REALLY see.
KennyMac is the Man that will be doing this for me. TapeWorks does some nice work, but they cost more than I have to spend on Decals right Now.

Also, I figgure this way I can throw a little business to a member here, and I can than say I got something from Down-Under...lol ;)

How about the best of both worlds, Val? Gold carbon fibre with metallic red insets.
cool.gif
or the total ducks nuts (means the best, lol. feel free to use it at work tomorrow), light sensitive (ie- reflective) carbon fibre gold with metallic hayabusas in any colour you like. Preferably in one of the custom designs, i would suggest diving hawk. Now, that is custom. I hope tapeworks can keep up. lol. Note that this is only a mock up of what it will look like. it looks even better in print. I have added a pic of the hawk. This one is level, not diving but had a copper inset. The diving hasn't got a colour applied yet, no-one has chosen an inset. Cheers to the wife for holding it up.

Now for some humour. Ducks nuts or Ducks guts. Used as a replacement for 'the cat's pyjamas'. usage: That Busa is the Ducks Nuts!.
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|KennyMac
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155816730 -->

bird.jpg

Back