Need help with new kanji color

the gold is off the hook on there. i like kennymacs idea about the gold / red. do the <span style='color:orange'>GSX1300</span> (gold)<span style='color:red'>R</span>

and I've somehow managed to delete the other one, like I said, an idiot.
biggrin.gif

Gold_Carbon_email.jpg

that gold carbon fiber look with the red letering in kenny macs post would be the shiznit!!!!!!!

and I've somehow managed to delete the other one, like I said, an idiot.
biggrin.gif
Thats pretty trick looking right there!

I had my wife try to Photoshop a set of Gold wheels on my 03 Anniversary Edition the other day to no avail. I want to see what it would look like with some gold rims and maybe Gold Cycle Cat rearsets.

KennyMac....Ok bro, lets go for the "Total ducks nuts"...lol
biggrin.gif

Can we do this...stop me if Im getting too crazy here.

1) Light sensitive (ie- reflective) carbon fibre gold Kanji with the Level Flying Hawk

2) Metallic Gold Hayabusa lettering to give a little offset

3) Tail Lettering "GSX 1300" Done in the same Light Sensitive Carbon fiber Gold

4) Tail "R" in Metallic Gold

5) "Suzuki" which would run along the bottom fairing done in Light Sensitive Carbon fiber Gold

Now Im really excited about this project! The more I look at 300Busa's Photoshop he did, and looking at what KennyMac can do, Im starting to feel like a little kid in anticipation.
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Yes to all of the above, Sir. I will do the artwork on the weekend and get it printed on Monday. (I'm getting pissed (drunk) tonight at an Army shindig, so expect mockups on Sat. (today is Friday here BTW). It will take me a day to prepare her up for application and get it out the following day. Ten days across the pond, should see you fitting it in the next fortnight. How is that action? It would be really quick if the post was faster. lol.

KennyMac...Thank you sir, for all your work your doing for me on this project...Much appreciated. I sent ya a PM, along with my tele.

Once we get it done, I will be sure to post some pics up
smile.gif

What do you guys think of this one. It wasn't going to suit Val but I'm making it anyway. In the light sensitive vinyl. I'll post some pics on Tuesday when it is due out of the drying room. This set is up for grabs. I can make them in any colour of course.

9e_1.JPG

Ok guys...I need to say something about KennyMac

Im pretty finicky about stuff...yah, hard to believe.
tounge.gif
Anyhow, KennyMac has been working with me on this project, and let me tell ya - KennyMac is awesomely (is that a word...lol) Patient, and great at communicating via email. Together we almost have this kanji thing tackled. I really had no idea how much work actually goes into making these cusom vinyls, and have a new respect for what KennyMac does.

Again, I can't wait to get them on the BUsa, and post up some pics...and if ya all don't like em - well Blame yourselves...as you all convinced me to go the Gold CF look...lol
laugh.gif
cool.gif

Aww shucks, Val. I made your set this arvo and they look excellent. They will be done and on there way to you NLT wednesday, because they are busy drying, then I'll laminate them up and dry them again. One other thing, over here, I ran a competition for the best sketch for busa graphics, and the prize was the winning set. Nominated by the members. I might give that a go here if I'm allowed too. I'm not sure what a contributing member does exactly, contributes I assume. To what though? I already have 10% off to all board members if you shop with me. It is a true and genuine 10% too. Doesn't matter if you buy through ebay, email or board. Standard question, are you a board member? if they say, what board, then they can't be. I even give it to them if they promise to join up.

If your gonna spend the money why not have it airbrused on in a fade start out in the front with a lighter color and fade into a darker one would look pretty cool

Back