I'm going to thro the kanji's back on...

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
I was thinking some gloss black kanji's might look good on Rubbah's Ride.

How big are they...?

How do they sit again?

Any ideas from you graffic arts people as to how I can get what I want on paper, to the sign shop thats going to make them up for me?

or would it just be cheaper to order from Tapeworks or similar?

They will be getting torn off the winter... the Smurf machine has some chips and abrassions.... NEW PAINT this winter.

assuming the House Mouse gets that 3rd job as a paper-boy. I've been buggin' her to apply for it. I told her she can do the laundry and shid like that in the evening...

just get a print out of the kanji, take it to the sign shop. They're gonna scan it, blow it up to spec, and then print it out on some good vinyl sticker material.

Or, you could always order a set from Ebay. Here...lemme see if I can scare up a few pics on the location.

suzuki013.jpg

thx Pac. Thats the ticket. that takes care of position.

What do ya think folks... the kanji in gloss black,and Hayabusa in what? Red? How bout the "Hayabusa" in silver with a black out line? The "Busa" in a different shade of blue...

idea's, help..... "Class, anyone,class" (Ferris Bueler's teacher)

remember the background is ... Smurf Blue.

btw...still need sizes,etc...

SmurfSickle.jpg

I need Warrens help... WarBrown would have ten different senarios by now....

that man is sharp with the grafx.

Him and 4 or 5 others "on site".

Revlis could help BIGTIME... but he's been dancin' at a different bar...

the slut.

Grafx Expert Wanted: apply within...

No probs, bro....glad to be of service. As for the color, I'm thinkin the Kanji in white, the Hayabusa in black with silver outline. Just my .02, Rubbah....

if no one gets back to ya by the end of the day, I'll take some measurements when I get home. I'll post it up tomorrow...in the morn. If it ain't too late, I can give a ring....let ya know what I got.

if no one gets back to ya by the end of the day, I'll take some measurements when I get home. I'll post it up tomorrow...in the morn. If it ain't too late, I can give a ring....let ya know what I got.
kind an' sweet....

who would have thought...

who would have thought he could remove you're arm,one quick tug....show it to you, and then deep fry it for lunch.

I'm just kiddin....

he'd eat the fuggin' thing raw.

and ask for second's....

thx Pac.

So your thinkin' about throwin' the old graphics back on 'eh Rub? Man, I think the silver mirror type finish on the kanji and the rear...then the Hayabusa in red along with the "R" in the back..

It would look awesome with your frame and rims...black would look too mis-matched....

Just my.02.....Post pics when your done bro, whatever you choose
muscle.gif

Chrome Kanji with black Hayabusa!
thumbs-up.gif

Also clear front signals, I can't believe with all that work you have done the amber footballs are still on there.
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|justintime2
Reason for Edit: None given...|1117131940 -->

Go with the chrome kanji, would look better than black, imho. maybe go bigger than original and leave "hayabusa" off of it, just the chrome kanji to match the rims, grab bar and polished frame.....

If not Creekboy, try Gixx1300R. He does graphics of all kinds and reasonable prices. Send him a PM.

I dont generally put the Hayabusa on my Kanji but if you want it I suppose I can do it...lol heres a pic of my Kanjis my bike....still in the works of this cusom paint job....but if you like for me to make you a set up then send me an email....heres ya go

P5260111.JPG

I dont generally put the Hayabusa on my Kanji but if you want it I suppose I can do it...lol heres a pic of my Kanjis my bike....still in the works of this cusom paint job....but if you like for me to make you a set up then send me an email....heres ya go
THat kicks Arse!!!! Hurry up and post the pics up!

Back