This is the problem not the guns

We need to start managing our population better, plenty of people to go around, some of these smug dumbadzes we could do without. Life in prison? You feed him, I'd say time to cut our losses and deep 6 him.

if a persons going to commit a crime they are going to find a way gun or no gun, weve been doing it since the stone age, there will always be away, guns are just the spotlite for the government and media to take away from all the other crap thats going on in our country, hey look here dont look over there...

Brett the saddest thing is that you actually believe what you say.

Pay close attn to the fact non firearm homicides outweigh firearm homicides by more than 5,000.

56E7EE72-47FF-4F6F-99A5-F13880ECCDE4-2180-000003DE70005445.jpg

The problem is not guns. Stop saying it is please.

Last edited by a moderator:
And for the life of me I cannot figure out why he would be allowed to wear that shirt in the courtroom?

And for the life of me I cannot figure out why he would be allowed to wear that shirt in the courtroom?

No kidding...what on earth were his lawyers thinking, allowing that to begin with. The judge should have berated him and held him in contempt, then handed him straight to Bubba...

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

I agree it was wrong but if we are going to defend our 2nd Amend. rights tooth and nail, he should be allowed to use his 1st Amend. We can't be hypocritical like the liberals.
I am in no way defending the wearing of that shirt. Someone should have smacked him stupid (Oh wait he is already there). His attorney has lost at respect among his fellow land sharks. This little puke will get what he deserves once he is out of solitary in the pen. He is not smart enough to work that system.

The kid needs his ass beat, repeatedly, daily for years on end. If I was one of the dead kids parents I would have tried anything to deal with him prior to his submission to the jails. Now that he's going in, I would find out who his cell mate is or the meanest bull queer in the joint was by any means necessary. I would then schedule visits to discuss the terms of supporting their family in exchange for as much prison love and violence they could inflict on the kid. I wouldnt have him killed but I would certainly want him to wish he was dead every day.

I know one thing for sure. No one has access to my guns except for the wife and myself. We never never leave them in a closet or available to anyone without safe breaking tools.
There seems to be a problem with people leaving guns where they are available to unstable young males. Safe storage of firearms seems to be a major part of the problem with school shootings.
This needs to be common sense and not more laws though.
It feels better with that off my chest.

i think this kid has not seen the reality of life.. he is a 18 years old punk.. i give him 5-6 years down the road( if he makes it in the prison) he will see things alot different..

I believe i said " stop blameing guns, they are our LAST LINE OF DEFENSE against bastad like him" ANTI's address THAT in your worldly intellect and offer us your astute observations how we DONT NEED THAT RIGHT!!

Hey!!! I just figured it out!! the GN in GNBRETT does NOT stand for Gun Nut... Lol:laugh:

So consider this; 3,000+ people were killed on 911 with box cutters-- bad guys hijacked the planes with box cutters and crashed them into buildings. No firearms required.

Maybe we should outlaw box cutters -- or would that be silly????

Millions of firearms were not used in any type of violent act over the past year. Hundreds or thousands were... Which group do you think would be affected most by gun control?

--Sky

there are plenty of unstable kids living in the UK as well but they dont go around shooting people cause its fun.....:whistle: gee I wonder why???? maybe cause there are no guns to fetch on every street corner or relatives house to carry out such a crime. same could be said for Sandy Hook.

That's such bull****! If you look up the real info about crime rates in the UK compared to the US you will se because the UK was disarmed you are more prone to a violent crime in the UK than in the US.

That's such bull****! If you look up the real info about crime rates in the UK compared to the US you will se because the UK was disarmed you are more prone to a violent crime in the UK than in the US.

Go check the stats yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
the problem with the whole mental health issue is its only addressed AFTER the fact cause AFTER they go out and murder numerous people they must have a mental health issue....:whistle:

howbout the fact they they have a bad temper or want revenge or want to impress their gang members so they can get jumped in or want attention or their 5 minutes of fame. there are WAY more issues with people murdering others with guns then unstable mental people. they make up like 1% of the murders. the rest are simply crimes committed by people with access to a tool that easily kills another human being.

and even if they were aware of someone who is mentally unstable what do you do with them? lock em in a closet for the rest of their life? I dont think guns are the single fix to our problems but it is the single tool used most often by criminals to facilitate their felonious crimes. it aint bats, knives, brass knuckles, whips, etc.... its GUNS.

like I said the UK has plenty of mental health issues but no gun violence cause there are no gun to be violent with. I dont see kids or adults in the UK blowing chit up daily because they cant access guns. do you? they have access to GOOGLE as well dont they?

Yeah. Good point. This makes perfect sense. Before guns, there was no pointless conflict or killing or death from violence of any kind. Ahhhh...takes me back to the days of peace and paradise. Yeah, back when me and the Easter Bunny, Santa and the Great Pumpkin could walk to school without a care in the world.

:beerchug:

If mental health is only seen after the fact the why are so many of these kids on anti depressants and etc? M

There's a responsibility issue in the u.s. with gun owners and the fact were being peddled drugs with ill regard. Targeting gun owner ships the easy way out, dealing with the real issues isn't something were as a society mature enough to deal with

This is a warning that comes in the information sheet for Wellbutrin. If it's on the label it must be true.

WELLBUTRIN XL®
(bupropion hydrochloride extended-release tablets)
WARNING
Suicidality and Antidepressant Drugs
Use in Treating Psychiatric Disorders: Antidepressants increased the risk
compared to placebo of suicidal thinking and behavior (suicidality) in children,
adolescents, and young adults in short-term studies of major depressive disorder (MDD)
and other psychiatric disorders. Anyone considering the use of WELLBUTRIN XL®
or
any other antidepressant in a child, adolescent, or young adult must balance this risk with
the clinical need. Short-term studies did not show an increase in the risk of suicidality
with antidepressants compared to placebo in adults beyond age 24; there was a reduction
in risk with antidepressants compared to placebo in adults aged 65 and older. Depression
and certain other psychiatric disorders are themselves associated with increases in the risk
of suicide. Patients of all ages who are started on antidepressant therapy should be
monitored appropriately and observed closely for clinical worsening, suicidality, or
unusual changes in behavior. Families and caregivers should be advised of the need for
close observation and communication with the prescriber. WELLBUTRIN XL is not
approved for use in pediatric patients

I will agree with a point brought up twice since I was last in this thread, and that is the fact that gun owners DO have a huge responsibility to secure their weapons, do anything they can to keep them from being easily obtained by anyone, period. I think gun owners already know this, but yeah, I'll admit there are likely cases of mass shootings where a gun was taken from Dad's closet. Having said that, there are a lot of shootings where the gun was purchased legally days/weeks before the crimes. Removing that legal right to buy a gun will only push these individuals to buy them illegally, and trust me, there will be a huge market for them...

Just think, all this could have been easily solved if SOMEONE had a gun and put a hole right between this punk's eyes....

Back