This is the problem not the guns

chrisjp

GM of Haya's in the Hills
Donating Member
Registered
why cant they wake up to the REAL problem!! this is soo sick and shows the MENTAL STATE of these individuals...STOP BLAMEING THE GUNS. THE GUNS ARE OUR LAST DEFENSE AGAINST SICK BASTADS LIKE THESE!!

Before his sentence, Lane, wearing a white T-shirt with the word "killer" written across the front, said: "This hand that pulled the trigger that killed your sons now masturbates to the memory. F--- all of you."

T.J. Lane sentenced to life in prison in Chardon High School shootings (video, gallery) | cleveland.com

watch the video....

KILLER.jpg

I tried. Can't watch it at work. I'll watch it when I get home. I hope this guy gets what's coming to him in prison

Just sickening. I feel so badly for the families and friends of those lost. The common theme here (in recent shootings anyway) is a mental instability. The issue is NOT guns, as I've been saying for months now. It's a severe breakdown in the mental health and treatment of those that very obviously have big, big problems. This kid displays no ability to know right from wrong, or even care. That is not normal...

I hope this kid suffers greatly in prison...

and if he didnt have his uncles .22 the (3) kids he shot would still be alive today wouldnt they and (1) of the other (3) he wounded wouldnt be in a wheel chair for the rest of his life either would he....:whistle:

there are plenty of unstable kids living in the UK as well but they dont go around shooting people cause its fun.....:whistle: gee I wonder why???? maybe cause there are no guns to fetch on every street corner or relatives house to carry out such a crime. same could be said for Sandy Hook.

I could fix these problem real quick. Walking the mile, walking the mile, walking the green mile. When the crime is obvious and he/she want to be a billboard I would turn out their lights that day! Nuff said........ POS

P.S.,
just in....

Assault weapons ban dropped from Senate gun control bill

Published March 19, 2013

FoxNews.com

Read more: Assault weapons ban dropped from Senate gun control bill | Fox News

Last edited:
and if he didnt have his uncles .22 the (3) kids he shot would still be alive today wouldnt they and (1) of the other (3) he wounded wouldnt be in a wheel chair for the rest of his life either would he....:whistle:

there are plenty of unstable kids living in the UK as well but they dont go around shooting people cause its fun.....:whistle: gee I wonder why???? maybe cause there are no guns to fetch on every street corner or relatives house to carry out such a crime. same could be said for Sandy Hook.

Yeah, you're right...it's still a gun problem :banghead:

My guess, and I don't know everything, is that if guns were gone, we'd be reading more headlines of beheadings, bombings and stabbings here in the U.S. We'll just worry about banning those items when it becomes a problem, right? Let's not address the mental health issues facing kids today :banghead:

I so want to comment but my mother raised me better than that so I will keep it inside and let people believe what they want and prove their stupidity.

Yeah, you're right...it's still a gun problem :banghead:

My guess, and I don't know everything, is that if guns were gone, we'd be reading more headlines of beheadings, bombings and stabbings here in the U.S. We'll just worry about banning those items when it becomes a problem, right? Let's not address the mental health issues facing kids today :banghead:
a handgun is the easiest way to carry out a crime which is why its used in nearly ALL violent crimes we see. not just murder. robbery, rape, car jackings, burglary, etc... remove the tool and remove the overall problem.

would there still be crimes carried out in other ways? im sure there would, but they would be few and far between and take quite a bit of planning.

blowing something up takes a fundamental understand of explosives which most 16 year old kids would not have nor would they be exploring. go to my uncles house and get a gun is relatively EASY which is why its the prefered method of murder in our country.

blowing something up takes a fundamental understand of explosives which most 16 year old kids would not have nor would they be exploring. go to my uncles house and get a gun is relatively EASY which is why its the prefered method of murder in our country.

Yeah, you're right, in this day and age, with :google: and the Internet, no kid would ever figure that stuff out, right?

My point is you want to remove the weapon of choice (today) over addressing the BIGGER issue here...the mental health of so many is very obviously a huge problem today. Nearly every single "shooter" scenario ends with a "Well, we did think Johnny had issues...he was a loner, he was off kilter..." So, to me, *someone* sees the signs and it's all our faults for not addressing them before something bad happens.

I could argue with you 'til I'm blue in the face...you see it your way, I see it mine. If we take guns away (and therefore remove the rights of Americans), trust me, those that are mentally unstable will just find other ways to kill kids. Google "Beslan School hostage crisis" and read about just how many different ways you can take over a school and kill. It's not just guns my friend...don't ever think for a moment that if guns are removed from the equation, it will fix a single thing. Shoot, you'd never get all guns out of the hands of criminals anyway...it's a pointless argument, IMHO.

SO do we remove the cars or the alcohol so we can end all of the murders caused every day by drunk, mentally ill drivers? Again alcoholism is a mental illness.
I know lets remove both cars and alcohol and then guns, baseball bats, kitchen knives and DO NOT forget to take all of the illegal drugs away.

SO do we remove the cars or the alcohol so we can end all of the murders caused every day by drunk, mentally ill drivers? Again alcoholism is a mental illness.
I know lets remove both cars and alcohol and then guns, baseball bats, kitchen knives and DO NOT forget to take all of the illegal drugs away.

EXACTLY!! Let's ban fast bikes too while we're at it... :banghead:

I know,

Let's lock everyone, but governement employees and those elected to office, in 1 person padded cells so they don't hurt themselves or others because nobody is responsible for their actions or capable of controlling their own lives. Once that is done the LEO's can check to make sure people are not eating the padding or doing other bad things to themselves.

Sound like the life I want to live NOT!

I don't see why anyone should care that I am injecting heroin with one hand grabbing the throttle with the other in between firing rounds down range at 180 miles an hour.

Combination of heroin and throttle I should be able to out run that bullet and shoot myself 200 yards down range from where I fired it.:banghead:

Best idea yet:

Fire all of the law enforcment types and do away with all of the laws because then we wont have any criminals.

Yep that is the ticket right there. Hey LEO your fired!!

The truth is: All of this is as stupid as trying to outlaw guns. When I was about 7 ( 40 some odd years ago) daily I saw a bumper sticker on a truck that said "When guns are outlawed, Only outlaws will have guns). I never understood that sticker until I was much older.

You can have my guns when you get ALL of the guns away from criminals. Outlawing guns is only going to create more armed criminals than we already have. Ask Chicago all about that.

I agree Lurch...that bumper sticker speaks volumes now, doesn't it?

I'd love to hear from those that want guns to be banned, just how well do you really think that program will work? Do you honestly believe shooters will just cease to exist? IMHO, the demand for "illegal guns" will triple, and a heavy price will be asked and paid by whomever wants a gun, turning the gun business in to a much larger beast than it already is. The gun violence will never go away, ever...you'll never ever get guns off the streets, any more than our myriad of anti-drug programs have rid the streets of illicit drugs.

I feel so sorry for all the parents, none should have to bury their child, included the parents of this little piece of garbage.

I wonder if he'll talk all that smack when he's somebody's prison biotch...There's no guard in the courtroom that could have kept me from him if I were in those shoes.

With all the guns around, yes sooner or later someone causes problems with them for someone or some few. This is mostly because nothing was done about some obvious "problem" individual before he pulled it off. This is somewhat due to the fact that the judgment of individual citizens is not adequate to solve these problems, they get bumped up to the state....... (no weed 'em out) However, with no guns around we are all screwed.

Yeah, you're right, in this day and age, with :google: and the Internet, no kid would ever figure that stuff out, right?

My point is you want to remove the weapon of choice (today) over addressing the BIGGER issue here...the mental health of so many is very obviously a huge problem today. Nearly every single "shooter" scenario ends with a "Well, we did think Johnny had issues...he was a loner, he was off kilter..." So, to me, *someone* sees the signs and it's all our faults for not addressing them before something bad happens.

I could argue with you 'til I'm blue in the face...you see it your way, I see it mine. If we take guns away (and therefore remove the rights of Americans), trust me, those that are mentally unstable will just find other ways to kill kids. Google "Beslan School hostage crisis" and read about just how many different ways you can take over a school and kill. It's not just guns my friend...don't ever think for a moment that if guns are removed from the equation, it will fix a single thing. Shoot, you'd never get all guns out of the hands of criminals anyway...it's a pointless argument, IMHO.
the problem with the whole mental health issue is its only addressed AFTER the fact cause AFTER they go out and murder numerous people they must have a mental health issue....:whistle:

howbout the fact they they have a bad temper or want revenge or want to impress their gang members so they can get jumped in or want attention or their 5 minutes of fame. there are WAY more issues with people murdering others with guns then unstable mental people. they make up like 1% of the murders. the rest are simply crimes committed by people with access to a tool that easily kills another human being.

and even if they were aware of someone who is mentally unstable what do you do with them? lock em in a closet for the rest of their life? I dont think guns are the single fix to our problems but it is the single tool used most often by criminals to facilitate their felonious crimes. it aint bats, knives, brass knuckles, whips, etc.... its GUNS.

like I said the UK has plenty of mental health issues but no gun violence cause there are no gun to be violent with. I dont see kids or adults in the UK blowing chit up daily because they cant access guns. do you? they have access to GOOGLE as well dont they?

2011: 10,000 people killed in alcohol/vehicle related crashes.
We need to outlaw Drinking and Driving.

Oh my bad we have done that already and what is the result? innocent people being killed by criminals.

Tell me AGAIN how banning guns is going to help?

We already have some good gun laws on the books. But, yes, but they are not being enforced. Let me give the government more ammo and allow more laws that won't or can't be enforced.

CRIMINALS DO NOT OBEY THE LAWS!!!!!!! DO YOU GET IT YET?

the problem with the whole mental health issue is its only addressed AFTER the fact cause AFTER they go out and murder numerous people they must have a mental health issue....:whistle:

howbout the fact they they have a bad temper or want revenge or want to impress their gang members so they can get jumped in or want attention or their 5 minutes of fame. there are WAY more issues with people murdering others with guns then unstable mental people. they make up like 1% of the murders. the rest are simply crimes committed by people with access to a tool that easily kills another human being.

and even if they were aware of someone who is mentally unstable what do you do with them? lock em in a closet for the rest of their life? I dont think guns are the single fix to our problems but it is the single tool used most often by criminals to facilitate their felonious crimes. it aint bats, knives, brass knuckles, whips, etc.... its GUNS.

like I said the UK has plenty of mental health issues but no gun violence cause there are no gun to be violent with. I dont see kids or adults in the UK blowing chit up daily because they cant access guns. do you? they have access to GOOGLE as well dont they?

Where do you get this information from?? I found they do have gun violence and people are killed by guns there. How si that possible when guns are outlawed? Please explain this to me

Back