This is the problem not the guns

I wouldn't mind a little Russian Justice in this mans case after this mans performance in court.. Russia they sentence you to life and walk you into a cell with only a drain in the middle of it.

he will get his in prison, he either will die or become a belt loop holding biotch

a handgun is the easiest way to carry out a crime which is why its used in nearly ALL violent crimes we see. not just murder. robbery, rape, car jackings, burglary, etc... remove the tool and remove the overall problem.

would there still be crimes carried out in other ways? im sure there would, but they would be few and far between and take quite a bit of planning.

blowing something up takes a fundamental understand of explosives which most 16 year old kids would not have nor would they be exploring. go to my uncles house and get a gun is relatively EASY which is why its the prefered method of murder in our country.

A handgun is also the easiest way to defend yourself if so needed. For example, the dirt bag that broke into my house just over year ago had a knife on him, but I met him face to face with my 9mm. He lost that fight and is now in prison due to 12, count them 12 other burglary charges.

You can hand over your guns if you want, I'm keeping mine thank you very much.

P.S. - I forgot to mention that one of the charges was assault on a police officer. I don't think this guy would have had any problems attacking me or my family if he felt he could get away with it. My buddy Kahr CM9 and I took care of it though and watched him ride away in his parade of LE vehicles.

A handgun is also the easiest way to defend yourself if so needed. For example, the dirt bag that broke into my house just over year ago had a knife on him, but I met him face to face with my 9mm. He lost that fight and is now in prison due to 12, count them 12 other burglary charges.

You can hand over your guns if you want, I'm keeping mine thank you very much.

AMEN BROTHER!! :thumbsup:

a handgun is the easiest way to carry out a crime which is why its used in nearly all violent crimes we see. Not just murder. Robbery, rape, car jackings, burglary, etc... Remove the tool and remove the overall problem.

Would there still be crimes carried out in other ways? Im sure there would, but they would be few and far between and take quite a bit of planning.

Blowing something up takes a fundamental understand of explosives which most 16 year old kids would not have nor would they be exploring. Go to my uncles house and get a gun is relatively easy which is why its the prefered method of murder in our country.

you can take the guns away from the law abiding citizens but you think the criminals wont have any?? Lmao!

I like the idea of calculating a net "value to society" calculation for our population starting @ around 18 years of age. Something like a credit score. You want to screw up & off for a lifestyle, you better do some offsetting good things. Your next 5 year review comes up and you are @ 0 or negative value....... better change your style or off to the fertilizer bin... :laugh:

I wouldn't mind a little Russian Justice in this mans case after this mans performance in court.. Russia they sentence you to life and walk you into a cell with only a drain in the middle of it.

How about "We decided to let you go, there is the door out, get" only it opens into an "elevator shaft" about a mile deep.

:deadhorse: Jeez people... Do we really need to fall for all this pot stirring. Hasn't he dead horse been beating enough? :deadhorse:

a handgun is the easiest way to carry out a crime which is why its used in nearly ALL violent crimes we see. not just murder. robbery, rape, car jackings, burglary, etc... remove the tool and remove the overall problem.

would there still be crimes carried out in other ways? im sure there would, but they would be few and far between and take quite a bit of planning.

blowing something up takes a fundamental understand of explosives which most 16 year old kids would not have nor would they be exploring. go to my uncles house and get a gun is relatively EASY which is why its the prefered method of murder in our country.

Check out the violent crime statistics for India, particularly against women. Guns are prohibited there. Get it yet?

:deadhorse: Jeez people... Do we really need to fall for all this pot stirring. Hasn't he dead horse been beating enough? :deadhorse:

pro you dont wake more people up by tieing paul revere to his bed post and just wait to see what happens..

I will happily give up my guns when you can prove without a doubt that ALL guns have been taken from ALL criminals,and the police/army no longer need theres. Until then I will keep mine to protect my family from whatever/whoever is threatening them....

Its no use talking to a European or most Canadians about gun control or gun rights. They have been under the thumb of their respective governments for so long they have never really lived Liberty much less understand it. I've given up on the gun rights discussion with them as I have a lot of friends from across the pond and they just dont get it. Even if you show them the 29,000+ knife related offenses in the UK in 2012 they rationalize it. If you show them the Doctors urging a ban on long kitchen knives to prevent stabbings they wont get it either because they are used to being led by the nose by progressive politicians that its for their safety.

You really cant argue the point because they will never understand. Its a shame really but thats why we have the USA and are not still under the thumb of a king. For now anyway.

Knife crime statistics - Commons Library Standard Note - UK Parliament

British Doctors Call for Ban on Long Kitchen Knives to End Stabbings

Huge cultural difference between people that look toward goverment as a vital nursemaid and people that revere the hard earned freedoms of America.

The day we give up and decide not to fight....is the day we lose the battle.....

I for one will fight for my right to own a weapon on every occasion I can. Be it on the internet, a demonstration or a petition.

While on my way to work I drive by a home that typically has an American flag hung on the side of a detached garage. Keeping in mind this is in the country in GA and they have 2 dogs that are always out. Well, the other day the flag had fallen and one corner was on the ground. I stopped in the middle of the road, backed up into their driveway and removed the flag from its position on the side of the building. I took a moment to fold the flag up, then challenged the dogs each time they came at me while I approached the home. I went to the front door where there was no answer, I went to the back door where there was no answer. I finally left the folded flag on the windshield of the car on the gravel drive and slowly backed up to my car. The next morning when I went to work, the flag was hung properly and was off the ground once again for all to see that drive by.

Now, if I had thought that it was "just a flag" and it was not my duty to fix the situation, I would be giving up the fight. I am not one to back down easily, and I will not ever back down from my right to own a weapon to protect myself, my family and innocent people if need be.

Back