The Coach has Gone GREEN

3rd

IMAGE_00024.jpg

(Ruben @ Mar. 08 2007,05:31) another pic from the front...

I think it looks good in black...
Thank you Ruben, I agree with you completely, the only good looking color, to me, is the black.

Thanks for the pic, I need to get some good quality shots.

I looked at the ZX-14 as well. I like both bikes as far as looks go. I got a killer deal on a new 06 busa that I just couldn't pass up. The double headlights look great! Congrats
race.gif
!

Just glad you're ridin', bro. If I was to get a 14 it would also be the black one. I would probably also ride with the cowl over the rear half of the seat because I don't like the way it looks, but if you're 2-up guess there's no choice. No hatin' here.

I looked long and hard at the ZX14, but went the "other" way. For me - at 6'1" and 250ish, the Busa was more comfortable. In the end, that was the deal maker - cause it sure as hell wasn't price! I paid a hefty premium over what most of you paid to get the bike I wanted. The ZX14 would have been less expensive as I have a Kawi dealer here who treats me right. Just could not get the Suzuki dealer to budge much and I should have just walked away - but I didn't. So no more talk about low prices guys, you're making me feel bad.
wink.gif

(ridercoach @ Mar. 08 2007,11:10)
(GJoker @ Mar. 08 2007,02:55) Don't worry about it, rc.. if everybody was perfect we'd live in a boring world~ We won't hold it hold it against you for turning to the dark side~  
firedevil.gif

Glad to see you back around~  
beerchug.gif
I've missed the monthly rc reports and lessons~
Joker,

Check out the safety post, I added a new one for Florida Law Changes in 2008

Dave (Coach)
Will do.... thanks!

I know there's been talk about re-instating the helmet law around here~ Wouldn't be a bad idea... with all the squids coming out of the closet and into a casket, but I still prefer to make my own choice on the matter~
wink.gif

congrats on your new ride
beerchug.gif
glad to see you found something you like and are enjoying it...that's what it's all about- the ride

btw, thanks for the riding tips you have left in the past...great information
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

(semi @ Mar. 08 2007,06:37) congrats on your new ride
beerchug.gif
glad to see you found something you like and are enjoying it...that's what it's all about- the ride

btw, thanks for the riding tips you have left in the past...great information
beerchug.gif
Thank you

I promise there will be more safety posts...
biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif

Needs Gold wheels and nicer mirrors ( never liked those Kawi mirrors ) other than that I'm kinda jealous.
wow.gif
If I could afford more bikes I'd have one in the stable.
super.gif

I like the looks of the 14.. the head lights are nice.... But I love my Busa.... I have had several Cows in the past and they were fun.... But I must say at this point I think my next bike will be the B King... It reminds me of my V Max but with a Busa motor... And if I buy one Im going to keep my busa...

black is def the best color on the zx-14. I agree with the above mentioned comments, I think we all just like to pick on the 13.5 because it is the only real comparable bike to the Busa but on this site, I think everyone is open minded enough to appreciate any bike. Even over on the zx-14 sites. The American bike riding groups probably are not as open mided to any "metric" bikes. I sat on one but did not take it out or anything and it felt less comfortable to me and I love my Busa but if I ha the extra $$ I would not mind having one in my stable.

I sat on a black one at the stealership, and I think its a toss up between the black and red. very nice bike. Hope you get lots of enjyment from it..
beerchug.gif

congrats on the bike. It's not what you ride, but that you do ride. It's all good.
super.gif

Dude, you're riding a ZX-14. That means we have to hate you now. Really. It's the law, man.

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Seriously, congrats. Hope you do well with it and frankly, I'm with you on the fact that it's not about what happens on the track for most of us.

I still like the way the Busa looks more than the 14 but what the hey?! Come out this way some time and I won't hesitate to ride with ya!

--Wag--

P.S. One thing you said that confuses me: When I raised the suspension on my Busa, it felt lighter as a tall bike. What gives?

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Back