New busa for the Coach

oh yeah, there could be a few 04s around up here, maybe even a SE all red one.  like I said, if you want I can make some calls for you
I would greatly appreciate it you can do that for me. Most of the deals I see in the autotrader for south FL are cons. Its a catch to get you in the door. I have yet to see someone actually get the price under 10,000 fout the door for a brand new busa. If anyone has actually purchased a brand new busa for under 10,000 out the door please let me know, I would love to get one that cheap.

Please make those calls for me. PM if you get anything.

Thank you much,

Dave (Coach)

<!--EDIT|ridercoach
Reason for Edit: None given...|1101442785 -->

$8K seems very high for a Y2K, $6k for like new w/ very low miles would be more like it. Dealer would probably offer only $4-5k for such a bike on a trade.

As far as collector's item staus goes, Don't know if the 220 mph gauges really matter that much, with a TRE any Busa is unrestricted.

oh yeah, there could be a few 04s around up here, maybe even a SE all red one. like I said, if you want I can make some calls for you
I would greatly appreciate it you can do that for me. Most of the deals I see in the autotrader for south FL are cons. Its a catch to get you in the door. I have yet to see someone actually get the price under 10,000 fout the door for a brand new busa. If anyone has actually purchased a brand new busa for under 10,000 out the door please let me know, I would love to get one that cheap.

Please make those calls for me. PM if you get anything.

Thank you much,

Dave (Coach)
Dealer invoice is $9200. Do the math for your tax, title and license to determine the minimum possible price in your area.

I bought an '05, love it. But, if the 2000 only has 3k miles on it, and it's what you want, then how can $8k be bad, considering that a new one is basically the same exact bike for $3k more?

The bike is worth what you are willing to pay, no more, no less. A good deal is all in your mind
smile.gif

Ridercoach, I live in South Florida, and bought a 2005 Red/Black Hayabusa on November 6 (a few days after they were released) from Motorsports (of Delray) for $10,500 out the door. The price for the busa was about $9,150.
Motorsports of Ft. Lauderdale was also willing to go down to 10.5 out the door, but Delray was closer to where I live. The best thing to do is to get a hold of a couple of dealerships, and just keep calling back and forth and see if they can beat out each others price. I started at $10,800 out the door at the Delray dealership, and called Ft. Lauderdale motorsports to see if they could beat $10,500. They matched it, and said they couldnt go any lower. I called Delray back to see if they could beat 10,500, and said no. That if there was another dealership willing to go under 10,500, then I should buy it from them. Again, Delray ended up being closer to me, so I bought it from them.

Hope this helps. Good luck. Busa's rule!
cool.gif

You ahve to get what you are comfortable with. The '02 may be a better idea because we don't know what the '06 will look like and as Rev said if it looks sweet you don't want to be holdin' the note on an '05. Definitely check out the used bikes on the board for sale. You get the double bonus of helping someone out and knowing the bike is probably in better shape than many others you might look at.

I agree with Revlis (don't I always?
rock.gif
biggrin.gif
). I would look into one of those '02 SE's that's been up for sale. Christmas is right around the corner and that is the ONLY reason that I won't pick up a second Busa right now.

Back