Considering  a New Busa

Gerald

Registered
Okay guys I'm getting the fever again.I'm in the market for a new home and was trying to hold out for a project Busa but I'm getting the dealer itch.I know the wifey's going to have a fit but she'll get over it.What should I expect to pay for a brand new  04-05 Busa here in Maryland and on the East Coast (if I have to buy out of state)via the Suzuki dealer?Who has the best deals on 04's if any are available are they worth the savings?I need some information before going to my local dealer and Credit Union so please give me the 411 guys.

<!--EDIT|Gerald
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121149338 -->

Gerald - Not sure if you can still find '04's... best to call around, but if you're interested in a '05 check out: www.buyoutofstate.com. This is Calmes Suzuki in Louisana. I just had my '05 was delivered from them. It was delivered to my front door in Virginia about a week ago. They're good folks to work with. Talk to Wayne (tell him Ralph said hi!). The are selling the '05 Busa's for $9,499 plus shipping. In my case shipping to Virginia was $366. After registering the bike in Virginia, paying title and tags fees, the total cost of my Busa was a pinch over $10K. Your Busa will be delivered in a crate to your door. You build it yourself, which is no big deal (install windshield, brake/clutch handles, battery, put gas in it and start it. Mine went from crate to running in about 1 hour. You get the full 1 year warranty, and if anything is damaged in shipping Calmes Suzuki will quickly replace any parts under warranty. If you get serious about going the buyoutofstate purchasing route shoot me an email and I'll fill you in on how to speed up the purchasing process.

If nothing else, use their quote as leverage to see if your local dealer will match their price. But '05's are being bought up quick. Better move unless you want to hold out for the ugly '06's!
biggrin.gif

Thanks for the information FJ and I'll certainly holla at you if I can't find a new Busa within 100 miles.I checked with 3 local dealers here in Maryland yesterday and they all said there out and chances of them getting anymore 05's are very slim.They said Busa's were selling like hotcakes all year here in Maryland and my chances are better buying out of state.

Still an LE at cycle city in Pa... and at least one at bromelys in Pa... At least as of last week. Don't know if that is too far?

Back