Tell us about recent developments in this Covid world.

98...9.4...what the heck...simple mistake right. :D Sometimes that decimal point can really make a difference. :p
How goes everything else Michael? Still with the same gal and her entourage of various aged off-spring and grand off-spring?
How goes the 800 horse monsta?
Rubb.
Hi. Yes I do not know who to trust one the virus. I kind of work in health care, I have had 23 people with it. All over 65 none have died. They can not tell us who has it or have gotten better. On the girl friend Kelly, It is still the same. She is still upset about the bike. All the kids are all OK. On the bike I have the custom JE piatons and C P Corrillo rods. I have ordered the the Marine crank, 12 to 14 weekes out. I did get a good deal because DME ordered 6 of them. It is the best crank out there. On the clutch I wanted the MTC Gen 2 List price $2,238.90, But I talked to Eric at MTC, so I an going with a up grade . It will have boost assist Like the NLR. The up grade will add $905.00 to the Gen 2 price.

A friend has three acquaintances that have passed away and all of them were recorded as COVID-19 deaths. They all recently tested negative for the disease, there is no question about such. One she mentioned died from dementia. The families all have to go through the pain of arguing to have the cause of death changed. My friend has a lot of inside information on these people, but no one has any idea why this is happening.

A friend has three acquaintances that have passed away and all of them were recorded as COVID-19 deaths. They all recently tested negative for the disease, there is no question about such. One she mentioned died from dementia. The families all have to go through the pain of arguing to have the cause of death changed. My friend has a lot of inside information on these people, but no one has any idea why this is happening.
So they tested negative,then contracted and died. That is harsh. Thats why I have been telling my friends and family that getting tested on Monday as negative,does not give you a free pass to the world,because you could contract on Wednesday. Folks know people that have died and yet we still have "hoax" cry'ers and the "Fake News" fugs. Makes my blood boil.
I hope some form,some level of social distancing sticks around FOREVER.
I'm a self professed germa phobe. Some people just gross me out. I have never been big on hugs n' kisses and handshakes.When I was a bouncer in clubs I would see the hot girl flit from table to table kissin all the guys and chics right on the mouth. Buddies would stand beside me sayin that chics hot. I'd be thinkin,that chic grosses me out. The guy she goes home with tonight will be the guy that gets the 101st kiss. I'll pass. When I think of hand shakes I think of the image of some slob dropping one off in a public bathroom cubicle,coming out,doing the mirror check,running his hands thru his hair...no wash up,and out the door. 15 seconds later,he's shaking someones hand. YUK. I don't mind people being 6 feet or more away from me. *I haven't seen you in 2 years honey...no,I dont want a kiss.* On average,my whole life,1 cold or flu every 4-5 years. I know people that get sick once a month. I wonder why? Sure could be a krummy immune system...but why then expose yourself to "the extra's"
My whole life I have kicked public doors open. Everyone should know the drill. I use the tip of my key on interact machines. I dont touch anything if at all possible. I think I will carry my hand sanitizer with me for life.
HW...if you've got a buddy with any inside dope on this krap,make sure he keeps you on speed dial. Information is power.
Now its time for "them" to chime in and tell me how fuggin crazy I am.
That's cool...You just stay away,do your thing,over there...I'll just be over here, doin' my thing. Staying healthy and alive.
My next "date" well she gets dipped in bleach prior to the bed time story.
I know...how romantic eh.

"Hi,my names Rubb." "May I see your medical records and a transcript of recent blood work and all medications." "Have you recently visited a foreign land?" "Have you showered today?" "Would you mind just peeing in this cup for me." "No seriously,it's just a hobby of mine." :laugh:
Rubb.

So they tested negative,then contracted and died. That is harsh. Thats why I have been telling my friends and family that getting tested on Monday as negative,does not give you a free pass to the world,because you could contract on Wednesday. Folks know people that have died and yet we still have "hoax" cry'ers and the "Fake News" fugs. Makes my blood boil.
I hope some form,some level of social distancing sticks around FOREVER.
I'm a self professed germa phobe. Some people just gross me out. I have never been big on hugs n' kisses and handshakes.When I was a bouncer in clubs I would see the hot girl flit from table to table kissin all the guys and chics right on the mouth. Buddies would stand beside me sayin that chics hot. I'd be thinkin,that chic grosses me out. The guy she goes home with tonight will be the guy that gets the 101st kiss. I'll pass. When I think of hand shakes I think of the image of some slob dropping one off in a public bathroom cubicle,coming out,doing the mirror check,running his hands thru his hair...no wash up,and out the door. 15 seconds later,he's shaking someones hand. YUK. I don't mind people being 6 feet or more away from me. *I haven't seen you in 2 years honey...no,I dont want a kiss.* On average,my whole life,1 cold or flu every 4-5 years. I know people that get sick once a month. I wonder why? Sure could be a krummy immune system...but why then expose yourself to "the extra's"
My whole life I have kicked public doors open. Everyone should know the drill. I use the tip of my key on interact machines. I dont touch anything if at all possible. I think I will carry my hand sanitizer with me for life.
HW...if you've got a buddy with any inside dope on this krap,make sure he keeps you on speed dial. Information is power.
Now its time for "them" to chime in and tell me how fuggin crazy I am.
That's cool...You just stay away,do your thing,over there...I'll just be over here, doin' my thing. Staying healthy and alive.
My next "date" well she gets dipped in bleach prior to the bed time story.
I know...how romantic eh. View attachment 1623104

"Hi,my names Rubb." "May I see your medical records and a transcript of recent blood work and all medications." "Have you recently visited a foreign land?" "Have you showered today?" "Would you mind just peeing in this cup for me." "No seriously,it's just a hobby of mine." :laugh:
Rubb.
I agree, what people are doing now, they should have always been doing. Washing hands, cleaning surfaces, etc, should always have been common practice. In the middle of the lock down, the wife and I went to Home Depot for curb side pick up, we were nose to nose with another pickup truck where the driver had a finger 3 knuckles up his nose digging for gold...the lady came over with her clip board and pen he reached out to sign with the snot finger...she came to my window and i told her to either give me a new pen or clean that one with something really strong-I then told her about "Mr Nose-finger" I thought she was going to up-chuck...

The masks are something I'm not a real big fan of but if they are necessary then so be it.

I saw a news reel last night on TV where the police were looking for two men wearing masks who robbed a store....I thought to myself-good luck on that in today's format where almost everyone is wearing a mask...

So while out getting some "Halloweiner" stuff at the local Dollar store...I noted how gripped people are with the pandemic...they almost look scared if you get closer than 6 feet...

When I was in line I sure felt like going into a coughing or sneezing fit to see how many people drop their stuff and run...

The sad thing is this virus is never going away, it will become a running mate for the flu requiring an annual vaccine to keep it in check.

Eventually there will be multiple trains which the WHO will throw the annual "dart" to see which vaccine they give out. There are currently over 40 strains of the annual flu and we get a vaccine which covers 4-5 of them-it's a crap shoot which ones it will actually protect us from.

There is no way we can continue in our current situation for much longer, small businesses are disappearing, mental health issues are blossoming at an alarming rate...

Crazy as this is making sense to me.

Months ago a good friend of mine who is crazy smart has told me things which mirror much of what this video covers....

Makes me want to go hug my gun cabinet...

I am not one for conspiracy theories.

I always believe that the best helping hand one can find is right at the end of your own arm.

That means if your health condition is such that Covid may take your life, you should take your own precautions. From there it follows wearing a mask, keeping distance, sanitize after hand contact and avoid close contact with those who do not follow the same rules.

If you are a healthy individual, live life as normal and contribute to the economy.

Last is when you point a finger at someone, look at your hand. Three fingers are pointing back at you. Take responsibility for your own health and don’t blame others.

Here in the US there are two strains of thought by the two political parties. I don’t speculate who is right or wrong, but here are the consequences:

If lock down, social distancing is not enforced, the virus will keep spreading and increasing.

If lock downs, masks, social distancing are regulated and enforced, besides freedom rights protests, eventually you won’t be able to get money out of an ATM to buy food.

In the end it is a matter of choice and being responsible for your own health.

If one looks at mortality rate per capita on an international basis, the numbers give a more realistic picture than what the politicians here are currently using to score votes.

I am not one for conspiracy theories.

I always believe that the best helping hand one can find is right at the end of your own arm.

That means if your health condition is such that Covid may take your life, you should take your own precautions. From there it follows wearing a mask, keeping distance, sanitize after hand contact and avoid close contact with those who do not follow the same rules.

If you are a healthy individual, live life as normal and contribute to the economy.

Last is when you point a finger at someone, look at your hand. Three fingers are pointing back at you. Take responsibility for your own health and don’t blame others.

Here in the US there are two strains of thought by the two political parties. I don’t speculate who is right or wrong, but here are the consequences:

If lock down, social distancing is not enforced, the virus will keep spreading and increasing.

If lock downs, masks, social distancing are regulated and enforced, besides freedom rights protests, eventually you won’t be able to get money out of an ATM to buy food.

In the end it is a matter of choice and being responsible for your own health.

If one looks at mortality rate per capita on an international basis, the numbers give a more realistic picture than what the politicians here are currently using to score votes.
All of this intelligent,resonable,right-thing-to-do stuff that we always get from you Jelly...it's just getting boring.
Messin' Bro...:poke:Your whole post makes sense.
I think I'm going to close this thread and lock it...
Wait,nevermind...I can't do that any more...:banghead: My admin super powers got revoked years ago.
cursin.gif

carry on men,
Rubb.

Back