In this lawsuit happy world we live in...who will be the first?

At some point people will have to go back to work before the economy collapses, the government can only empty out the coffers for so long..
Some countries will fair far better than others.The ones who figure this out to be actually happening and not blaming some giant conspiracy... have already implement methods like social distancing and a policy of "just stay the fug home" will have a chance. Countries with an endless supply of worker bee's will be ok.[one dies,another one steps up,harsh I know] Countries that change their manufacturing strategies to start producing what is really needed as opposed to what is wanted will do better. I think you can look around the world today and figure out quite easily which nation's will climb outa this the fastest. Now,if you'll excuse me I have to go grab some public transportation and hit this place where the guy is running an' underground gym.From there it's off to the downtown 7-11 for some of them yummy hot dogs,always a push and shove line-up but entirely worth it.Tonight,its a party at my friends condo,he only has 600 sq ft,but he's gonna have a punch bowl and a buffet and I'm sure the joints and pipes will be on endless supply.Not to worry,he's only expecting 60-70 people. :thumbsup:

dunno.gif

Back