In this lawsuit happy world we live in...who will be the first?

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
There was a crazy chic running around years back picking up men,sleeping with them,then leaving a note written with lipstick on the bathroom mirror "Congratulations you have now been exposed to the Aids virus". True story. Covicted of attempted murder.
Well there are people out there who don't seem to give a fug about Covid.They carry on as if its business as usual. You know there will be conspiracy theorists like those who believe The Holocaust was just a huge hoax.Maybe Covid is the work of some country's subversive plot to destroy world economies.

My point: What if the person you are living with are one of those who head out daily throwing caution into the wind. Parties,sharing things,hand washing gets laughed at,social distancing? Whats that? If you knowingly endanger the health and ultimately the lives of those around you because you simply just don't give a krap should it be considered a crime?
Is this extreme thinking,perhaps,I am The Rubb of course.
Do you guys think lawsuits are imminent? is the advertisement comming....1-800-C19-SUIT

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure why you have your commments crossed out but I read it anyway... :)

There are folks that are already being charged with Terrorism because they were coughing on produce in the grocery store... dont think that attempted murder will be the charge but something else...

cap

Not sure why you have your commments crossed out but I read it anyway... :)

There are folks that are already being charged with Terrorism because they were coughing on produce in the grocery store... dont think that attempted murder will be the charge but something else...

cap
Did I do something Doug? How did that end up crossed out. DOH! Sometimes I wonder about my typing skills,or the lack there of.

coughing on produce
Oh my God. What is the world coming too. Would it be hypocritical of me Doug to start praying to God now? "It's never too late". Does that still ring true? Or are we all going to die? I feel a little sick to my stomach right about now. Coughing on produce...

1. I fixed your text from the previous message
  2. We are not going to die, we are survivors not victims
  3. Make no mistake my friend it is never too late to pray, God is waiting for you to speak to him. Nothing you can do will change His Love for you. You can't earn your way to Him...

The flu season (of which there is a vaccine) arrives around Nov and runs into end Feb and kills a million people annually. It killed 4700 Canadians last season.

During this season, it is business as usual and as the Christmas season is smack dab in the middle of this, the stores are completely packed.

My point is-it takes something like this to teach us personal hygiene and caution should be an everyday thing, not just when a "pandemic" is facing us.

People will find and use any and all excuse to increase their financial gain so will there be lawsuits? Certainly will.

1. I fixed your text from the previous message
  2. We are not going to die, we are survivors not victims
  3. Make no mistake my friend it is never too late to pray, God is waiting for you to speak to him. Nothing you can do will change His Love for you. You can't earn your way to Him...
Thanks Boss. Good stuff as usual. Andy.

The flu season (of which there is a vaccine) arrives around Nov and runs into end Feb and kills a million people annually. It killed 4700 Canadians last season
Are we just freaked out,maybe blowing this whole thing outa proportion

I dont bother with a flu shot ever. Its my belief that each and every year "The dreaded Killer Flu" probably mutates a little and therefore what may have saved our butts last year,prolly wont do a fuggin thing this year.
Example: Covid 19 this year...maybe Covid 19A next year,Covid's half brother the result of _[insert conspiracy theory]_____________?
We just have to be careful,like going on that "First Date"

The flu season (of which there is a vaccine) arrives around Nov and runs into end Feb and kills a million people annually. It killed 4700 Canadians last season.

During this season, it is business as usual and as the Christmas season is smack dab in the middle of this, the stores are completely packed.

My point is-it takes something like this to teach us personal hygiene and caution should be an everyday thing, not just when a "pandemic" is facing us.

People will find and use any and all excuse to increase their financial gain so will there be lawsuits? Certainly will.

Think about that for just a second.. In the busiest time of year with people packed into stores, going to parties and social gatherings 4700 people died from the contagious flu. Right now folks are quarantined and we are still seeing new cases rise incredibly fast and while we can't really calculate a death rate because of limited testing we do know that this virus is more contagious and its more deadly... Here is a good article I read recently...

Think about that for just a second.. In the busiest time of year with people packed into stores, going to parties and social gatherings 4700 people died from the contagious flu. Right now folks are quarantined and we are still seeing new cases rise incredibly fast and while we can't really calculate a death rate because of limited testing we do know that this virus is more contagious and its more deadly... Here is a good article I read recently...

4700 died but hundreds of thousands contracted the flu.

A million people world wide die of the flu each season and we have a vaccine negating even more dying and contracting it.

I guess my point was/is perhaps people will start to take these things a little more seriously and do a better job of maintaining good hygiene habits.

For the first time I have ever seen, common areas are being cleaned thoroughly and more often...this should be the norm not the exception.

4700 died but hundreds of thousands contracted the flu.

A million people world wide die of the flu each season and we have a vaccine negating even more dying and contracting it.

I guess my point was/is perhaps people will start to take these things a little more seriously and do a better job of maintaining good hygiene habits.

For the first time I have ever seen, common areas are being cleaned thoroughly and more often...this should be the norm not the exception.

I think there are a lot of things that won't be taken for granted in the future so nice call out!

If its one thing i dont get (like the rest of the world i reckon) or like about North Murica are lawsuits, seeming like for anything accidental you can end up with ya butt being sued :crazy: .....really im NOT looking for an argument.

This snippet from Capts link (hammer and dance) which people didnt get - some still dont , is a brilliant reason to stay home and not go out and ride (unless essential)

"What happens if you have a heart attack but the ambulance takes 50 minutes to come instead of 8 (too many coronavirus cases) and once you arrive, there’s no ICU and no doctor available? You die."

Yellow09s point about seriously maintaining good hygiene is an everyday thing is GOLD :super:

Lawsuits are already being filed against employers who have laid off people...not sure how they will stack up especially if the government has directed these places be shut down...

Lawsuits are already being filed against employers who have laid off people...not sure how they will stack up especially if the government has directed these places be shut down...
This whole thing is going to turn into a giant shi7 sandwich thats going to take years to fully digest. Covid kills business. Business has to lay off employee's. Who's fault?

Surely not the business owner? and don't call me Shirley.

At some
This whole thing is going to turn into a giant shi7 sandwich thats going to take years to fully digest. Covid kills business. Business has to lay off employee's. Who's fault? View attachment 1616578
Surely not the business owner? and don't call me Shirley.

At some point people will have to go back to work before the economy collapses, the government can only empty out the coffers for so long...

Back