Current living sitchu sukks,but this will help...

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Always wanted one.Come 11AM today it should be reality.Won't mean krap to most but some will/can relate.Living with a roomate blows [and not in a good way] she is a __________ but that is the bed I have made for myself.One of the big deals here is nothing is sacred.No place to do my hobbies,chat to you you folk,or even put something down that wont get fugged with.Her group of "friends" are all dirt-bags.Theives,junkies,alcoholics,etc.Nothing can be left out in the open.Sure,I can always kick the living krap outa them after the fact,fun,but still a drag.Not much I can do about it right now,just suck it up buttercup.So,I bought a little privacy/anti-theft device.Somewhere I can leave my hobbies out,keep my cash/personal belongings in,etc.
Introducing the wooden safe.Yup,roll-top-desk with locks.Hobbies and stuff on top,drawers for all my other goodies.Solid oak,nice piece of..."peace-of-mind." Best 300 bucks I ever spent. Robber Side Down.

Room mates suck most of the time. I had to rent rooms when the ex and I divorced in 97 and I was paying up the a$$ for child support and alimony. I rented rooms for about three years until the alimony went away and I started making more money.

I always rented from others rather than getting my own place and renting a room out. It is a little less hassle and you can leave when you don't like your roommate or rules anymore.

UPDATE: seller is postponing pick-up citing paranoid wife (Covid-19) understandable...I guess.NOT.Wants to wait a couple days.WTF.Does he know something I don't? Is Corona going to magically dissapear in a couple days? Anybody get that memo. Says he will get somebody over to move it down to his indoor garage,then pick-up can move forward. So...who in the fugg is he going to get who is guaranteed to be virus free? Does he have Jesus Christ himself on speed dial? Is THE POPE handy with a moving dolly? Perhaps he has friends at the Georgia Center for Disease Control boasting their own fuggin' HAZ-MAT suits. Sometimes,I really hate people.Especially the STOOPID one's. I guess ol'Rubb in his mask and gloves,self-isolated since this shi7 started is too big of a chance to take. Here's an' idea you fuggin' a55hole....remove your ad from the internet...stop leading people down yer garden path.
"Hey you,Rubb,you dumb fug, come over here and stand on this rug will ya." Sorry brothers,rant over.Was just excited to take delivery of my "wooden safe".THE RUG

Around here they go for around$1000.oo so 3 hundie is sweet.Busted up single pedestal from my used site...350-500.This one lockable double.

UPDATE: seller is postponing pick-up citing paranoid wife (Covid-19) understandable...I guess.NOT.Wants to wait a couple days.WTF.Does he know something I don't? Is Corona going to magically dissapear in a couple days? Anybody get that memo. Says he will get somebody over to move it down to his indoor garage,then pick-up can move forward. So...who in the fugg is he going to get who is guaranteed to be virus free? Does he have Jesus Christ himself on speed dial? Is THE POPE handy with a moving dolly? Perhaps he has friends at the Georgia Center for Disease Control boasting their own fuggin' HAZ-MAT suits. Sometimes,I really hate people.Especially the STOOPID one's. I guess ol'Rubb in his mask and gloves,self-isolated since this shi7 started is too big of a chance to take. Here's an' idea you fuggin' a55hole....remove your ad from the internet...stop leading people down yer garden path.
"Hey you,Rubb,you dumb fug, come over here and stand on this rug will ya." Sorry brothers,rant over.Was just excited to take delivery of my "wooden safe".THE RUG
View attachment 1616187

View attachment 1616187

View attachment 1616188

Around here they go for around$1000.oo so 3 hundie is sweet.Busted up single pedestal from my used site...350-500.This one lockable double.

View attachment 1616189
You can thank the media with their 'round the clock 24/7 minute by minute updates...being exposed to this much coverage can get anyone paranoid...

It's coming into allergy and spring cold season, heaven help the poor beggar who sneezes....

You can thank the media with their 'round the clock 24/7 minute by minute updates...being exposed to this much coverage can get anyone paranoid...

It's coming into allergy and spring cold season, heaven help the poor beggar who sneezes....
True this Yellow.

I can't believe he is making you wait for it. Honestly, with the current situation that doesn't even make sense!

Back