Some what Better Pics

So you just wrapped the tank kidneys and dash panels? Would love to see your Busa in person sometime.. :thumbsup:

Thank you for the kind words on my low budget Busa.. :whistle:

there's more pics of my Busa in the gallery under my ID..

I'm sorry..shoud have been more clear....the Dash panels are made out of Carbon....the kidneys and gauge cover are wrapped...goin to check your gallery right now...I would love for you to see it....I have not been able to attend any of the ORG events due to my job situation this year...been ruff to say the least...I am hoping to get back on track sometime soon and be able to get a chance to put faces to names

So you just wrapped the tank kidneys and dash panels? Would love to see your Busa in person sometime.. :thumbsup:

Thank you for the kind words on my low budget Busa.. :whistle:

there's more pics of my Busa in the gallery under my ID..

Nothing looks "low budget" about that bike to me...looks great...is that a carbon tank pad?? The colored matched Stator cover looks good :thumbsup:...and of course I am a fan of the clutch cover....I am actually considering changes the white ring on mine to a Carbon Fiber ring this off season...still toying with the idea....

Your bike looks great though...very well done

Yes real CF on the tank pad.. No imitation CF for me.. LOL well except for the gauge surround that is..
So your dash panels done by you? Have you thought about making CF ram air scoops?

Yes real CF on the tank pad.. No imitation CF for me.. LOL well except for the gauge surround that is..
So your dash panels done by you? Have you thought about making CF ram air scoops?

No the dash panels were actually custom made from a guy I know...he was curious as to if he could do them so I put up my stock ones for him to make molds out of...luckily for me they turned out great...the gauge cover was done by me...have not considerd the ram air scoops yet...been mainly toying with tank pads, emblems and triple tree covers...have a few things in mind...all in due time :laugh:

I have a real cf triple cover as well.. got it of ebay, 20 bones I think.. :thumbsup:

All white with black and carbon fiber accents. What a sweet lookin' busa! Echo all the sentiments. Great job! :bowdown:

For sure, Any extra tank protectors (top ones).. :whistle: also would be interested in the Kidneys.. :please:

Back