Todays pics...

I'm late checking this thread out BT...bike looks awesome as always! Thanks for posting a pic of the nekkid side of her now that the stock pipes are gone...I bet it is a lot easier to clean and oil the chain! It looks better than I thought it would, but I'm still attached to dual exhaust (red-neck, Virginia thing I think!) :D

Looks very nice! :)

I'm late checking this thread out BT...bike looks awesome as always!  Thanks for posting a pic of the nekkid side of her now that the stock pipes are gone...I bet it is a lot easier to clean and oil the chain!  It looks better than I thought it would, but I'm still attached to dual exhaust (red-neck, Virginia thing I think!)  :D

Looks very nice!  :)
Thanks Michelle. I've been wonderin' where you've been. ;)

here my baby all the way from the uk weehhaaaa..

sideofbike.jpg

On her perch, resting in the fresh air and occasional sunshine...
Hey train.....Nice stands!!!!!Where did you get them and for how much?:super:???

Beautiful pics too :drool:
The stands are Pit Bull race stands. I love them. Especially the Newfront. It is priceless! I got the rear directly from Pit Bull ( www.pit-bull.com ) and the front came from 1888fastlap.com ( 1888fastlap.com Website is Gone ). Don't remember the prices but 1888fastlap.com had prices as good as I've seen anywhere. Give 'em a call for current pricing. The phone number is the same as the website name. ;)

Oh, and thanks for the compliments on my pics. :D

Really nice bike you have there (do have the same silver/gray -03) and I like those sharp pictures.
Here in Sweden its to cold to ride now so we have approx 5 month to take care of the bike. I'am gonna to change my tail light and front blinkers to clear ones, the rear fender is gone to be replace by a Huge kit, my brake hoses by steele braid one's and som minor mods
I'am curious what kind of camera did you use?

I hope your girlfriend doesn't mind that you lust after another woman!!

:bounce:

You take the best pictures...just curious what kind of camera you have...I need to get one of those digital thingies, lol!  I'm so hooked on my Minolta SLR but I hate waiting for the pics to develop.

Oh, btw, nice bike   :cool: And to think I thought mine was clean! lol

Kris

I'm late checking this thread out BT...bike looks awesome as always!  Thanks for posting a pic of the nekkid side of her now that the stock pipes are gone...I bet it is a lot easier to clean and oil the chain!  It looks better than I thought it would, but I'm still attached to dual exhaust (red-neck, Virginia thing I think!)  :D

Looks very nice!  :)
Thanks Michelle. I've been wonderin' where you've been. ;)
OH Oh Oh, I know I know!!!! :beerchug: :laugh:

She came down to check on my bridge...Deal fell through though...She decided she didn't like the color and moving expenses we're going to be a real pain...

Hey train.....Nice stands!!!!!Where did you get them and for how much?:super:???

The stands are Pit Bull race stands. I love them. Especially the Newfront. It is priceless! I got the rear directly from Pit Bull ( www.pit-bull.com ) and the front came from 1888fastlap.com ( 1888fastlap.com Website is Gone ). Don't remember the prices but 1888fastlap.com had prices as good as I've seen anywhere. Give 'em a call for current pricing. The phone number is the same as the website name. ;)

Oh, and thanks for the compliments on my pics. :D
Thanks BT I just finished ordering them. Spools too.

:bounce: :bounce:

Really nice bike you have there (do have the same silver/gray -03) and I like those sharp pictures.
Here in Sweden its to cold to ride now so we have approx 5 month to take care of the bike. I'am gonna to change my tail light and front blinkers to clear ones, the rear fender is gone to be replace by a Huge kit, my brake hoses by steele braid one's and som minor mods
I'am curious what kind of camera did you use?
Thanks aRWe. :D I use a Canon D60 Digital SLR. It's a great digital camera. I love it. :D

I hope your girlfriend doesn't mind that you lust after another woman!!

:bounce:

You take the best pictures...just curious what kind of camera you have...I need to get one of those digital thingies, lol!  I'm so hooked on my Minolta SLR but I hate waiting for the pics to develop.

Oh, btw, nice bike   :cool:   And to think I thought mine was clean!  lol

Kris
Hehehehe... :laugh: She'll just have to live with it. ;)

The camera is a Canon D60 digital SLR. It uses the same EF lenses as the Canon 35mm EOS film cameras. It's great. :D

Thanks for the compliments, babe. :D

The stands are Pit Bull race stands. I love them. Especially the Newfront. It is priceless! I got the rear directly from Pit Bull ( www.pit-bull.com ) and the front came from 1888fastlap.com ( 1888fastlap.com Website is Gone ). Don't remember the prices but 1888fastlap.com had prices as good as I've seen anywhere. Give 'em a call for current pricing. The phone number is the same as the website name.

Oh, and thanks for the compliments on my pics.
Thanks BT I just finished ordering them. Spools too.
Cool. Where did you order from? :super: You'll love the stands when you are working on your bike or cleaning it. They are great. :D

Great attention to detail.One of the cleanest Busas I have seen.Nice job on the frame sliders and the exhaust sys.Did you have to drill the frame to do it ? How did you cut the fairing? I like some advice from a PRO:D

Great attention to detail.One of the cleanest Busas I have seen.Nice job on the frame sliders and the  exhaust sys.Did you have to drill the frame to do it ? How did you cut the fairing? I like some advice from a PRO:D
First of all thanks for the compliments. :D As for the mods, no drilling of anything for the exhaust. Just taking off factory stuff and bolting on the Hindle parts. The sliders use the factory engine mount bolt locations and longer bolts that are included with the sliders. No drilling of the frame for the sliders either. I cut the fairing holes with a hole saw and cordless drill and then finished the holes with a dremel and sanding drum attachment. Hope this helps. ;)

Back