new pics from hawaii

8overin808

Registered
Here's my busa, since the last pic was a lame camera phone pic, i figured i better get better up.

not much better, but here it is. this weekend i'll be at the racetrack, hopefully get some good ones there, then i'll shine it up and head to some picturesque hawaii setting.

smallbusa1.JPG

another one, tried for a cool warehouse lighting thing... didn't quite work. oh well, dang digital cameras i miss film...
tounge.gif

smallbusa2.JPG

Here's my busa, since the last pic was a lame camera phone pic, i figured i better get better up.  

not much better, but here it is.  this weekend i'll be at the racetrack, hopefully get some good ones there, then i'll shine it up and head to some picturesque hawaii setting.
Nice scoot. I really dig the paint job! You need to get some more pics up for some detail....

I'll get some more detailed stuff up soon. i did this with the bosses camera at the end of the day (my cam is deaddead) when i get a new cam and a day to go take pics, i'll get some good ones up.

list o mods so far
173 hp/ 102 ft.lbs

Muzzy full stainless (on bike when purchased)
double intake cam mod
trac dynamics 8 over swingarm with airbox (from my gixxer 750)
air shifter (oldie but goodie style, mounted off engine bolt)
tiger tail, fully adjustable links etc... little stuff.

first night at the track will be tomorrow. hopin for a 9.50. we'll see!

8overin808,

Yeah, I hope to see another BUSA on the road. I just picked mine up Thursday of last week. I havent seen any BUSAs on the road. I've seen everythingelse but the BUSAs. So hopefully see u soon.

8overin808

Where do u get your work done on your bike?
everything was done at RevTek in Waipio. Ted is the owner of the shop and the former owner of this bike. His service is awesome and they are very efficient. Prices may seem high, until you go to stealership. RevTek keeps ALL KINDS of busa stuff in stock. no one else on the island does that. While you are there, check out the turbo'busa with the clubfoot tracdynamics arm.

Congrats on the busa. it's funny I NEVER used to see busa's on the road here until I bought this one a few weeks ago. since then I've seen about 8. I know of atleast a few busa's that live in the ewa beach area. This one girl Jen is drivin around on one that looks like mine, stretched, lowered, I think it's still just the standard blue suzuki paint job and this other guy stu sold his to his neighbor a few months ago, also in Ewa.

Hope to see you out here on the roads soon. What color is yours?

i wanna get my hump painted and get chrome framesliders
for the hump thing, check out cosmic airbrush, they did the whole paint job on my bike, they are a little pricy, but worth it. plus he's pretty quick

if you don't mind waiting, try cycledelic, hannibal is a good friend, but he's super busy and always takes forever to get stuff done.

as for the frame sliders, check out revtek, they should have um, if not they can get um in within a few days.

You Honolulu guyz should try and get a bunch of busa's together for pics...
thumbs-up.gif

Back