Todays pics...

You don't have to ban me, I'm leaving! I've never been in a more rigid message board in my life. Will miss you nicer fellows. Take care:(

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: "Because plecostomus edited his negative remarks"|1068254255 -->

You get em, Rhythm. Hey folks I can delete this whole string of posts here now that I have deleted the ah....offending Hoo Hoo's!

Cool?:super:

Train the bike is clean as sh&%, have you thought of going with the clear turn signals I think that would set the bike off even more!!!

racingrider
New Recruit

Group: Members
Avg posts/day:0.67

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The smiles were hilarious Rhythm.

Thanks ! Hey did you check your Pm @suzukihayabusa.org yet?

Train the bike is clean as sh&%, have you thought of going with the clear turn signals I think that would set the bike off even more!!!
Thanks busabrother! :D I have considered clear signal covers. Might happen soon. I've gotta work out my paint scheme first to make sure they'll go with it though. ;)

In a previous post I mentioned that I would really prefer to get the blue/silver '04 as compared to a silver/gray '03 leftover that I found.............But I have to tell you, the more I look at BulletTrain's super detailed silver/gray beast, the more I am thinking about that leftover '03 :cool:

In a previous post I mentioned that I would really prefer to get the blue/silver '04 as compared to a silver/gray '03 leftover that I found.............But I have to tell you, the more I look at BulletTrain's super detailed silver/gray beast, the more I am thinking about that leftover '03 :cool:
Hey! You eyein' my girl? :super:

:laugh:

Back