Busa Ride through the VA Countryside

I am having a Senior Moment, can't remember his screen name... My apologies!
Tom,
Thats alright....my wife doesn't even remember my name....

Screen Name:  04BusaVA

...riding out around God's country.....
I was 90% sure you were 04busaVA, but didn't want to mess up. Gotcha covered now Martin. great meeting you and riding with you! Til next time....

Be safe!

Tom.

cool.gif

Hey all, I've been looking at the video that Paul and I took from our ride. We have some great footage, including Paul's wheelie getting onto I-81. He almost got a shot of the guy swerving at DJ. I hope to get my Bro-in-law (the master video editor) to make a really cool DVD for us. Might be a slight charge to cover some costs, but I'll see what I can do. Can't promise he'll get it back quick, none of the great artists work quick. More to come.

Postal.

cool.gif

Hey that sounds great ... and yes I'll definitely kick in some $$$$ to help with the cost ... and thanks !!

Good news. My Bro-in-law agreed to do the DVD for us. I am sending him the tapes next week. It shouldn't take him more than a few weeks to get them done. Not sure what we'll get. I told him to be creative, and he is a professional. It's pretty hard to make something out of my videos though. Paul's vid was great (the rolling footage). We are going to use it all and see what we can come up with. I'll let you all know when they are done. Oh yeah, my bro-in-law said he would do it for free. I told him I would cover his costs though. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Tom.
idea.gif

Back