Todays pics...

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
I cleaned my baby up today and made some shots of her all clean with the exhuast installed. First chance I've had to clean 'er up since before the install. The weather was iffy today so I didn't go ride. She needed detailing anyway. Thought I'd share todays photos. Got some better shots of the sliders and the ZG Double Bubble for those interested. Also a few general shots just for the hell of it. Enjoy! :D

Just a 3/4 front shot...

IMG_0276.jpg

As usual BT, you take the finest pics on the board. I have the same exhaust, but no 'glow job' and the sound is killer.

You have inspired me to go home and take pics of my own. I will post them monday and probably title it "The effects of salt" A tale of the damage the flats can cause. I am telling you this, because your bike is completely flawless. It may sicken you to see what happened to mine.

So avert your eyes when you see the post, or at least view with caution. Once again, sweet ride, I wish mine still looked that nice.

My half ass fender mod. This view also shows how well the shape of the windscreen works with the hump shape. Nice styling. I love the Double Bubble. :D Dayum, I forgot to raise the side stand and the pillion peg! :mad:

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1068246680 -->

IMG_0289.jpg

Another view that shows how well the lines of the screen and hump match up. :mad:

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1068246632 -->

IMG_0290.jpg

Great optics as well! In this shot I actually autofocused on the gas cap THRU the windscreen. :D

IMG_0298.jpg

As you can see from thisn full size crop from the original image (the post directly above this one is resized from this original), it focused sharp exactly where I had the focus point aimed. This camera isn't the best at autofocus either. ;)

Did I mention that I love the ZG DB? :super: :D

IMG_0298b.jpg

She's looking good Train, we can tell that you love her !!
Thanks for the pics, I think I'm convinced to add sliders to my list of mods to be done. Don't you hate it when the weather doesn't cooperate? But, finally clear with highs in the mid 40s in MD this weekend and I'm riding :)

And an angled shot of the left side showing how much cleaner it looks without the factory can hangin' out there. Much easier to clean the wheel and chain now!

IMG_0295.jpg

And a 'Train pic thread just isn't complete without a shot of this part of the bike. (see my avatar ;) )... This shot sucks, but it's my trademark, so I had to post it. :D

IMG_0274.jpg

As usual BT, you take the finest pics on the board.  I have the same exhaust, but no 'glow job' and the sound is killer.

You have inspired me to go home and take pics of my own.  I will post them monday and probably title it "The effects of salt"  A tale of the damage the flats can cause.  I am telling you this, because your bike is completely flawless.  It may sicken you to see what happened to mine.  

So avert your eyes when you see the post, or at least view with caution.  Once again, sweet ride, I wish mine still looked that nice.
Thanks Bike382! :D Hate to hear about the salt damage on your baby. That'd make me sick. Hell, I haven't even rode mine in the rain yet! Rode it on damp roads on the way home from the dealership when I got 'er new but that's as close as I've came. ;)

She's looking good Train, we can tell that you love her !!
Thanks for the pics, I think I'm convinced to add sliders to my list of mods to be done. Don't you hate it when the weather doesn't cooperate? But, finally clear with highs in the mid 40s in MD this weekend and I'm riding :)
Thanks sageronin! Yeah, I love 'er. Let's just hope it ain't a Fatal Attraction!!! :laugh: The weather fugged with me all day. It'd start to clear off and I'd think about riding. Then it would cloud back up and look kinda nasty. Then it'd clear again...then overcast and nasty. I just couldn't trust it!

Back