New pics from today...

Hey Chris! Do you ever ride that thing?! My bike is a crime compared to yours, and I try and keep him clean...damn, making me look bad here!

:D
:bounce:

Looks great...and as always, wonderful pics...

...ummmm...question though...(in almost a whisper) Can I have your perfect, non-scratched "because it hasn't been dropped 3 times in the driveway" fairings? Come on...help a girl out, will ya?! :tounge:

BT, off the subject here...

What kind of digital camera do you have?
I have been looking for one that will take good quality photos like these you have posted.

Thanks in advance!

-Bill

I second the "detailing" section for the board!

I've always got questions...like "how in the hell to I clean up all the damn oil from my chain on my rear wheel?!" Something that's quick and painless? I've got kids and no time to scrub the Busa...

BT..If you don't mind would you start a thread about the Tips. I've already got some of the polish and would like some tips but I don't see why you would need to say is 5 or 6 diffrent times over PM for everyone to get the same info. Just a thought.

-Pimpbike

Bull & BigBS & Pimp,

I'll try to sit down and do a thread this evening with some tips on usin' Zaino. I'm just home on my lunch break right now so I don't really have time to put it together right now. I'll post the tips as soon as I can fer ya'll. :cool:

Hey Chris!  Do you ever ride that thing?!  My bike is a crime compared to yours, and I try and keep him clean...damn, making me look bad here!

:D
:bounce:

Looks great...and as always, wonderful pics...

...ummmm...question though...(in almost a whisper) Can I have your perfect, non-scratched "because it hasn't been dropped 3 times in the driveway" fairings?  Come on...help a girl out, will ya?!  :tounge:
Unfortunately I don't ride it nearly as often as I'd like, Michelle. I did have a decent ride yesterday before startin' the detail. Carved up a few corners but the wind was gustin' so bad that it was wigglin' the busa pretty hard.

I guess I better hold onto my fairings for now. ;)

BT,  off the subject here...

What kind of digital camera do you have?
I have been looking for one that will take good quality photos like these you have posted.  

Thanks in advance!

-Bill
Hey fever,

My camera is a Canon EOS D60 digital SLR. Uses the same lenses that my film body does. Great camera. :cool:

I second the "detailing" section for the board!

I've always got questions...like "how in the hell to I clean up all the damn oil from my chain on my rear wheel?!"  Something that's quick and painless?  I've got kids and no time to scrub the Busa...
Michelle, maybe we should ask captain for a new detailing forum. I'd be glad to help out with it if he wanted to fire one up. Anyway, try Simple Green for removin' the oil from the wheel. Just be sure you don't spray the Simple Green onto the chain while yer cleanin' the wheel unless yer ready to clean it and relube. I've used Simple Green on my chassis and wheels since I got the busa and it works great.  :cool:

In fact, my bottle of Simple Green snuck into this photo.  :laugh:

post-6-91707-new_010.jpg

Just got my Zaino today. Incredibly fast service. Ordered on Sunday night and delivered on Tuesday. Can't ask for much more! Hopefully, BT will post those application tips.

Awesome job on the detailing Bullet!! Your bike is looking great. I'm like you, and really enjoy detailing motorcycles, trucks, cars, you name it. I never tried Zaino though. I'll have to check it out on the web.

Just got my Zaino today.  Incredibly fast service.  Ordered on Sunday night and delivered on Tuesday.  Can't ask for much more!  Hopefully, BT will post those application tips.
Yeah, I've never had anything but great service from Zaino. The owner, Sal Zaino, is cool as hell. I've talked to him on the phone several times. I should get a royalty check from him seeing as how I've helped sell tons of Zaino by showing off my cars and now my busa. ;)

It really is the best stuff I've tried, tho. I'll try to get that tip post up tomorrow evening at the latest. Sorry for the delay but it's been a hectic couple of days. :drool:

I think I posted this link before somewhere, but for those who haven't seen it, there's a pic of a 69 Camaro on the Zaino picture page that I Zaino'd for a friend just before a car show. Took the Best Paint Of Show award. God, that car was slick!  :super:

Middle column, fourth pic down, red 1969 Camaro quarter panel. Most of the other cars there belonged to guys that used to hang out at LS1.COM when I ran the detailing forum there.  ;)

Zaino Pics Page

Hmmm. I think I'll send them a pic of the busa and see if they'll pimp it on the site.
:super:

Took the plunge and started with the Zaino this weekend. Haven't even gotten to the Z2 yet, but 3 coats of the Z5 and she is looking nice. I may be doing something wrong, but it seems very easy to apply. The hardest part about is waiting for it to dry, but with a truck and 2 bikes once I do the circuit its time to wipe off and start again. Thanks again BT for the tips. Might have to invest in a digital camera now!

Just got the camera. Getting it set up now and hoping the weather will clear up.

Back