New pics from today...

"GOOD GOD"  ... out loud.  Seriously.

That CAN'T be factory paint... is it? Extra clear coat?

-Noltez

Absolutely factory. The Zaino polish is just great stuff. BulletTrain was good to all of us when he started this topic.

I used my Zaino for the first time this weekend...it's so damn easy and leaves the bike looking great! Not "BulletTrain" great, but it looked nice...

Hey Chris - contact your pal at Zaino and tell them to cut you a check! :laugh:

Absolutely factory.  The Zaino polish is just great stuff.  BulletTrain was good to all of us when he started this topic.
The board has been good to me, too. Glad to see that the folks trying Zaino like it as much as I do. BigBS, your busa is killer, man! Just wait until you see how easy it cleans up now, and how long Zaino lasts compared to other stuff. The gloss is only part of the equation broh! ;)

Hey Chris - contact your pal at Zaino and tell them to cut you a check!   :laugh:
Yeah, I wish I got a check from them. I actually thought about trying to become a distributor when I was running the detailing forum on another site. Just never done it. I do need to find something on the side for mod money. :sad:

Is Zaino available at local retailers or only on the net ?
Last I heard it was only available online unless they have a distributor in your area. Zaino used to set up independent distributors that sold in their area and maybe done a little online stuff. You could check with Zaino and see if they have a distributor in your area.

Thanks for the compliments, BT. Maybe one day mine will look half as good as yours. I think I will go with another couple coats of Z5 and switch to the Z2. Maybe that will really bring out the sheen!

Back