Pics of my Sexy Lady

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
JUST MY BIKE...Sorry It took so long, Just some shots of my new ride.

Only had her for about 12 hours when these were taken Friday.
Nothing done yet, Planning on Double Bubble, Fender trim, Heli-bars, Corbin seat, and some slip ons.
Later

Last edited by a moderator:
Now All I have to do is make it mine, gotta personalize her a bit...

Yeah, They are not messin around with those things...They are friggen everywhere. CAUTION: BE SURE FLY IS UP! DID YOU GET A GOOD BREAKFAST THIS MORNING.....Man....
I'll Be hitting those this weekend. Gunno go over to my Harley Buddies homestead, you know the Harley crowd comes in real handy if you want cleaning supplies or tips.

Well I got impatient, all the warning stickers are gone.  I got them off in one piece and slapped on the back of the owners manual.  Looks much better.

Hey thanks for the kind words, though I will treat the "Grey" Comment with the understanding reserved for those who ride the fastest color.
cool.gif

Looks great Rev! I suggest those magnetic tank protectors first thing (Mag-Knight). I noticed my belt buckle was getting awfully close to the tank when I was riding. The magnet ones fit good and protect the indents in the tank as well as the back part where your belt buckle or jacket zipper might hit.

Enjoy...it's a very sharp bike!

Dep

Hey, Again You all rock!  Thanks for the good words.

Dep, To Late, Yeah she is mine now...Nice little collection of scratches from the zipper on my leather being at half mast...I didn't even realize.  Magnetic tank Protector?  How do they look (Mag-Knight?).  I was thinking Suzuki's Busa Bra, But my mind is open...

Nice little collection of scratches from the zipper on my leather being at half mast...I didn't even realize. Magnetic tank Protector? How do they look (Mag-Knight?). I was thinking Suzuki's Busa Bra, But my mind is open...
I went with the (progrip) tank pad cost $13.00 "carbon fibor look" well worth the money... I bought two just in case it started to get messed up from my jacket rubbing on it... but after 600 miles not even a scratch on the pad....( I had been buffing the tank every 200 miles to remove small scratches from my jacket) very happy now!!!

HayAbuseD,
The Black On Black treatment is an 02' Limited Edition thing. Nobody knows how many were made or why really they were built...Some of the less "enlightened"
tounge.gif
umong us swear that it was built from left over 02 Parts!
I dunno, But I got a Zero G DB screen, now I have to figure out how to put it on....

OH Yeah!
Suzuki makes a Carbon/pleather Bra for the Busa, Carbon weave side panels with Kanji, Only like $50 I got one coming, looks pretty sweet...Will let you know how it fits.

Back